5.0 Dyno Chart Compilation

ubR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Here is a dyno done at GTR Performance with the Ford Racing Power Kit for 2018+ GT. Nothing else and on a 93 octane blend. You're up a tad for hp but down almost 20 ft/lbs of torque.

E1966E48-EC54-44D3-9E9F-C0BA8091519D.jpeg
yeah that’s what I noticed. Not very much of a hp bump for E85 vs 93 oct but the tq did seem a little low. I did consider getting a lund or pbd tune just for comparison but idk if it’s worth the price to get a couple more/couple less hp and tq. I’m just happy to be able to have a little more power until I can afford that stage 2 whipple kit lol

thanks for the graph for comparison
Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
yeah that’s what I noticed. Not very much of a hp bump for E85 vs 93 oct but the tq did seem a little low. I did consider getting a lund or pbd tune just for comparison but idk if it’s worth the price to get a couple more/couple less hp and tq. I’m just happy to be able to have a little more power until I can afford that stage 2 whipple kit lol

thanks for the graph for comparison
Totally understand that rationale.

SaddleUpStang

Gate Crasher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO Prem PP 401A w/Recaros
2015 GT PP1
Steeda proflow closed air intake
2018 manifold 1320 junkie ported IMRC intact
56lb injectors
Stainless works 1 7/8" LTH
Kooks green cats
Corsa sport cat back exhaust
Mantic flywheel and clutch
Calimer stage 3 MT82

Getting sheet from tuner
Video below

Mustang dyno
5th gear pull
93 octane

484 hp @ 7300 rpm
380 torque @ 4850 rpm

OPG & Crank sprocket coming soon, then boost.

Screenshot_20220323-164021504.jpg

Last edited:

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Shit I guess I'll put mine up here as well
EB 2650
LTH
103mm TB
3.15 Pulley
93 Octane + Meth
704 whp 605 tq SAE
eddy current dyno jet

Ignore the bad AFR trace on the "blue run", he didn't know my car had AE, and it literally only read a third of the run. The "red run" was the second one, with AE in track, interestingly enough there is pretty much no variance in the runs, we only waited 5 mins in between the two.

dynorunShare_0.png
PXL_20220301_212424204.jpg
PXL_20220301_212734091.jpg

Vco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Volkan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015, Xterra
2015 GT 95k km
Roush Air intake and Roush exhaust kit
20" wheels
3rd gear

m5.png
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

not sure if anyone tested Perfexpert app
people who used dyno and this app claims its within %1-3 range of the actual dyno

Sponsored

S550Will

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Car made 787 Whp on E85R tune

Whipple stage 2 Gen 5 3.0
1 7/8" Corsa Headers
Corsa X pipe
Corsa sports
Dyno.jpg

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
2021 GT, mt82, stock with Roush stage 2 & roush canned tune

Stock: 420rwhp/396 rwhp
After Roush install: 681 rwhp/599 rwtq

IMG_0818.jpg

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
lots of STD numbers, you guys didn't get SAE sheets?

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I don't even have the car yet lol..I'm flying in to get it Monday. I can ask if they have the sae for that day. I know my numbers look a little high.

Edit: my best guess with conditions plugged into a calculator gives 666 rwhp

Last edited:

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I don't even have the car yet lol..I'm flying in to get it Monday. I can ask if they have the sae for that day. I know my numbers look a little high.

Edit: my best guess with conditions plugged into a calculator gives 666 rwhp
I'm guessing that's around what it would be, SAE numbers are definetly more reliable even though I got both myself. I'm from GA as well I know we don't dyno well in all this soup. I also see they didn't rev you out all the way as well. STD number on the base line is quite high abut if you look at the gain it's about right so kudos anyway.

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'm guessing that's around what it would be, SAE numbers are definetly more reliable even though I got both myself. I'm from GA as well I know we don't dyno well in all this soup. I also see they didn't rev you out all the way as well. STD number on the base line is quite high abut if you look at the gain it's about right so kudos anyway.
The dyno was done in Cincinnati, I'm going to pick up the car Monday. So I just guessed at the numbers based on what the weather was like there yesterday. Yeah, the 'soup'lioe you said around here definitely doesn't help. The roush tune has a speed limiter that caps it at about 6800.

Yeah, looks like I have a pretty strong car. I'm happy with the numbers. I'm excited to get it Monday and road trip it back. They want to interview me for a video or something when I get there, so it will be neat to see that when it gets done.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
The dyno was done in Cincinnati, I'm going to pick up the car Monday. So I just guessed at the numbers based on what the weather was like there yesterday. Yeah, the 'soup'lioe you said around here definitely doesn't help. The roush tune has a speed limiter that caps it at about 6800.

Yeah, looks like I have a pretty strong car. I'm happy with the numbers. I'm excited to get it Monday and road trip it back. They want to interview me for a video or something when I get there, so it will be neat to see that when it gets done.
why did you get the car done in cincy?

Roush05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
why did you get the car done in cincy?
Beechmont ford and Lebanon Ford in Ohio offer the roush install with the warranty. The last time i checked with them, a couple years ago, I think they offered installs of most superchargers and turbo kits. That's why i initially reached our. Now, they offer just the roush. I would have preferred a whipple this go-round, but I don't have a lot of local dealers that can do the work and getting dyno time is kinda difficult too. So I figured I'd go with this, see how I like the roush, and if I want to swap to whipple or maybe turbos later, I can do it. For now at least I'll have the warranty until I decide what I want to do. Plus, I get to have a little road trip to drive it home, which is fun.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Beechmont ford and Lebanon Ford in Ohio offer the roush install with the warranty. The last time i checked with them, a couple years ago, I think they offered installs of most superchargers and turbo kits. That's why i initially reached our. Now, they offer just the roush. I would have preferred a whipple this go-round, but I don't have a lot of local dealers that can do the work and getting dyno time is kinda difficult too. So I figured I'd go with this, see how I like the roush, and if I want to swap to whipple or maybe turbos later, I can do it. For now at least I'll have the warranty until I decide what I want to do. Plus, I get to have a little road trip to drive it home, which is fun.
I'll PM you.
Sponsored