Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
  • Banned
Got my Procharger! I Decided to go this route instead of twin turbo for the cost of TT started easily going over the amount this cost with the extra needed for it and I was not a fan of not seeing my power under the hood.

This is a D1 SC kit with a 10lb pulley, 90lb injectors.. vmp fuel pump booster... Shaftmasters 1 piece DS.... Brisk silver 1 step colder plugs.

I will be running 93 and e85 tunes from MPT.

0314181917 (003).jpg

0313182026 (002).jpg

0321182105.jpg

0321181908.jpg

0312182154.jpg
Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Got my Procharger! I Decided to go this route instead of twin turbo for the cost of TT started easily going over the amount this cost with the extra needed for it and I was not a fan of not seeing my power under the hood.

This is a D1 SC kit with a 10lb pulley, 90lb injectors.. vmp fuel pump booster... Shaftmasters 1 piece DS.... Brisk silver 1 step colder plugs.

I will be running 93 and e85 tunes from MPT.

0314181917 (003).jpg

0313182026 (002).jpg

0321182105.jpg

0321181908.jpg

0312182154.jpg
Sweet brother! What was your cost out the door with all the supporting mods? Let us know your dyno numbers and impressions.

OP
OP
BE6Pony

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Sweet brother! What was your cost out the door with all the supporting mods? Let us know your dyno numbers and impressions.
All the options I got w/ everything here it cost me 7k So including upgraded Procharger, DS, larger injectors, plugs, 2 tunes, fuel pump booster, intake option, polished finish 10lb pulley, 170 deg thermostat, boost guage and pillar pod.

I will definitely let you know numbers but probably more toward nicer weather.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
All the options I got w/ everything here it cost me 7k So including upgraded Procharger, DS, larger injectors, plugs, 2 tunes, fuel pump booster, intake option, polished finish 10lb pulley, 170 deg thermostat, boost guage and pillar pod.

I will definitely let you know numbers but probably more toward nicer weather.
Who did you purchase through to get all those options at that price....cause that's a steal!
It's like 6g for just the hi-po kit most places and the DS is like 600-900 by itself.

OP
OP
BE6Pony

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Who did you purchase through to get all those options at that price....cause that's a steal!
It's like 6g for just the hi-po kit most places and the DS is like 600-900 by itself.
Tuner kit is 5400 adding d1 is only 250 on top. I ordered the kit through mpt which god me 2 tunes for the price of one. Driveshaft from shaftmasters and everything else was picked up through sites and discount codes.

Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Tuner kit is 5400 adding d1 is only 250 on top. I ordered the kit through mpt which god me 2 tunes for the price of one. Driveshaft from shaftmasters and everything else was picked up through sites and discount codes.
Nice man. Have u upgraded the clutch? That is a must. I pretty set on the twin setup I think but who knows. Seems most everyone goes Procharger route. I like to be different, lol. I'll layout the build sheet and estimated costs to compare.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I think part of the reason everyone goes Procharger is that the information is more easily available without having to message on a Facebook page. And it seems like a simpler install (or at least shorter), but I don't really know about that part.

OP
OP
BE6Pony

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Nice man. Have u upgraded the clutch? That is a must. I pretty set on the twin setup I think but who knows. Seems most everyone goes Procharger route. I like to be different, lol. I'll layout the build sheet and estimated costs to compare.
I have not upgraded the clutch that will be next on my list, I wanted to go twins but like I said the cost is way more even if at the beginning it sounds like its not everything you will need will go over this route by a couple grand if not more. Also had a bad taste in my mouth for the under the car turbos for several reasons the biggest being you cant see them. The biggest challenge with the procharger is the remote tuning since it is my daily and I will have to take days off to do that hoping MPT shoots me a good tune back to drive on in time.

OP
OP
BE6Pony

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
I think part of the reason everyone goes Procharger is that the information is more easily available without having to message on a Facebook page. And it seems like a simpler install (or at least shorter), but I don't really know about that part.
That is another reason I chose that route easy to access. Not that the guy who sells the twins is bad but every time I had a question it was at least 2 days for him to respond so it put a bad taste in my mouth.

OP
OP
BE6Pony

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update on this MPT called me and let me know Procharger didn't send a belt for the procharger since they did not have one... but decided not to tell anyone until a week after the shipment... MPT has refunded me money to pay for a belt but the belt that procharger advised was not the correct belt so now we are waiting for a response from procharger to tell us what belt is needed since they stated A part number and it should be 55.1 in. and the part number given was 55.7 in.

Sponsored

kodypiccirilli

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Twin Turbo Mustang V6
Congrats! Excited to see a D1 procharger build on the 3.7. I don't think the D1 blower is necessary for only 10 psi because the P1SC-1 is capable of 15+ psi. But its nice to have the big blower in case you want to turn it up in the future!

OP
OP
BE6Pony

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! Excited to see a D1 procharger build on the 3.7. I don't think the D1 blower is necessary for only 10 psi because the P1SC-1 is capable of 15+ psi. But its nice to have the big blower in case you want to turn it up in the future!
Thanks man, so I went with the 10lb pulley because it will put me easily at 550whp on e85 which is what the car can handle internally. Once the internals are done I plan on bumping the power to 8-900whp thats why I got the D1 and supporting mods already.

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
Thanks man, so I went with the 10lb pulley because it will put me easily at 550whp on e85 which is what the car can handle internally. Once the internals are done I plan on bumping the power to 8-900whp thats why I got the D1 and supporting mods already.
I really hope you make 550whp on only 10psi but IMO that isn't realistic. If there were E85 easily available here in Dallas I would go that route as well. I monitor knock and OAR religiously and even though my base tune is for 91 octane I still see a little knock at high boost on 93 octane winter gas.
Also, it isn't the clutch that goes it is the dual mass flywheel that breaks. If you take it easy on the shifts and don't bang through the gears the flywheel will probably last a little bit. Mine busted in less than a month.

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
I have the base 91 octane tune and did 415whp on a Mustang dyno (heartbreaker dyno) with a little less than 8 PSI (4.1 pulley). My guess would be less than 450whp on 10 PSI.
picture.jpg
Sponsored