Mark
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350 dually, 2018 F150 KR, 2023 Mustang GT
Order Date: 11/5/2022
Mustang GT Premium 10 Speed
Carbonized Grey/Grabber Blue Recaros
401A
Nite Pony Package

This will be my first time ordering. I'm so excited. My sales guy told me a 3-6 month wait is a possibility. I don't mind because it's almost winter anyway lol. I just hope I get a build date soon.
my seats and color are different but otherwise same car. Ordered on 11/8. Still waiting. Doubt it will be 8 months as Ford needs to re-tool Flat Rock in late March or April to get the 24ā€™s out by June/July like they plan. So I suspect we will have our cars by March at the latest. I could be wrong but there is a reason they cut off ordering after only 10 weeks.
Sponsored

Ryno073

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
My car was built last week and is sitting in Flat Rock, awaiting shipment. I was able to find this info today on the Bronco6G site, which allows you to track your car once it is on a truck for the final leg of the journey to the dealer, assuming it is getting shipped via United convoy: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/
Some of this was posted on this site previously as well, but there's so much info on here, it can be hard to find sometimes.

I was able to register after a few tries, and am able to login to the OVISS site. My shipment is currently at "Inactive", so I'll be checking a couple times a day to see when it's on its way.

NJ3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
My car was built last week and is sitting in Flat Rock, awaiting shipment. I was able to find this info today on the Bronco6G site, which allows you to track your car once it is on a truck for the final leg of the journey to the dealer, assuming it is getting shipped via United convoy: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/united-road-logistics-faq.33829/
Some of this was posted on this site previously as well, but there's so much info on here, it can be hard to find sometimes.

I was able to register after a few tries, and am able to login to the OVISS site. My shipment is currently at "Inactive", so I'll be checking a couple times a day to see when it's on its way.
My car was built this week and is also inactive.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
I had a scheduled build week of 12/12. Received notice from Ford today that it has been built and awaiting shipment. ETA at dealer between 12/21-12/27. I bought a new MY22 back on 11/12 so none of these really matters to me anymore. Only posting hoping reference dates may help others.

OP
OP
MISFITGT

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I had a scheduled build week of 12/12. Received notice from Ford today that it has been built and awaiting shipment. ETA at dealer between 12/21-12/27. I bought a new MY22 back on 11/12 so none of these really matters to me anymore. Only posting hoping reference dates may help others.
Waiting to get my Built email with my estimation. Hoping for the best, but timing is horrible right now for me. My Genesis G70 came back from the body shop with a fender painted incorrectly. Basically, I drop it off Monday, I get it back Wednesday or Thursday, and then I actively drive from dealer to dealer seeing who will give me the best offer so I can sell it as fast as possible.

App: Shows that I can activate the car (obviously can't yet)
Modules: All activated

Simply waiting for the good ol' email.

Sponsored

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Update:

I have yet to get the BUILT email from Ford, however I just was given the ETA of Jan 7th - 13th for my arrival.
So about 3 months from order to projected delivery. I hope my order takes at least that long. I ordered 12/5, hoping for nothing earlier than March 17.

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Update:

I have yet to get the BUILT email from Ford, however I just was given the ETA of Jan 7th - 13th for my arrival.
Dang I ordered mine the day after you did and I have nothing other than the ā€œwe have your orderā€ email. Hereā€™s hoping for a Christmas email on Thursday giving me a scheduled build date!

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW and Chevy
Dang I ordered mine the day after you did and I have nothing other than the ā€œwe have your orderā€ email. Hereā€™s hoping for a Christmas email on Thursday giving me a scheduled build date!
Yup I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 11/5 and nothing since. I'm not panicking......yet lol. As long as I can get it by Spring, I'll be happy.

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
So about 3 months from order to projected delivery. I hope my order takes at least that long. I ordered 12/5, hoping for nothing earlier than March 17.
Ordered mine 12/2, I got an email last Wednesday just after midnight saying order received. Iā€™m in no hurry for the car, earliest Iā€™d want it here is mid March, Iā€™d be cool if it didnā€™t show until late April though.

Sponsored

Goz63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Ordered mine 12/2, I got an email last Wednesday just after midnight saying order received. Iā€™m in no hurry for the car, earliest Iā€™d want it here is mid March, Iā€™d be cool if it didnā€™t show until late April though.
I just got back from a week in Michigan and if I still lived there I would want to wait as well. My nephew has his in storage in Traverse City. I now live in the Deep South so get me my car lol!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Those that have cars Built waiting to ship, FYI a big snowstorm is going to blow through the Midwest Thursday afternoon and Friday. Talking up to a foot of snow and blizzard conditions. So that may affect shipping and as far as I know the plants are shut down next week for the holidays. So expect delays. And Iā€™m sure those in upstate NY (Buffalo in particular) think that a foot of snow is nothing after all the snow you guys have gotten the last few weeks šŸ˜

Ryno073

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
Update on the United Road Logistics site:
I was able to register and login, and it found my Order ID and VIN. The status has been showing as "inactive" ever since I first tried it last week.
Some 2023 Mustangs showed up on my dealer website today, and they had stock numbers, so I assumed they were physically on the lot. However, when I put their info into the United site, their shipments were showing "inactive" as well. I swung by the dealer, and I did find one of them on the lot. So even though it had been delivered, the United site still showed it as "inactive". So I wouldn't trust the status from that site.
I guess I'm back to just waiting on the phone call from the dealer.

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW and Chevy
Well I finally got an email from Ford. It's the "supply chain issues are slowing things down" notice. Like I said...I'm in no rush as long as I get it by Spring time.
Sponsored