Sponsored

23 S550 Tracking Thread

Blue Flame Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 GT 401A Mischievous Purple
Does anyone know what a ford order number looks like? Is it a 4 digit number? I got some info from my dealer which has a 4 digit order number on it but it doesn't work in the tracker unless it's just the tracker not working. Also it says my car is in production which lines up since the date I got was 12/14
Sponsored

Troy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium
Its an automated email that goes out like every 45 days or something like that. I got one after my car went to Built status LOL. Don’t fret too much, at least not yet. Hopefully they schedule a bunch either next week or the following (assuming they follow 2022’s scheduling pattern).
Ok. Backing away from the ledge now. Thanks.

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium California Special
I ordered my 2023 GT Premium, California Special on October 7. I received an email from FORD on October 27 stating that my vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of December 12. I have not heard anything since.
When I go to track my order and put in my customer order # and VIN, I get the following message in red "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid FORD Order/VIN."

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
I also got my scheduled email on Oct 27. When I click the track order button in the email it takes me to the order tracking web page with the order and vin pre populated. When I click track order i get the message.

Notice

This vehicle is not yet available in order tracking at this time, please check back later

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Does anyone know what a ford order number looks like? Is it a 4 digit number? I got some info from my dealer which has a 4 digit order number on it but it doesn't work in the tracker unless it's just the tracker not working. Also it says my car is in production which lines up since the date I got was 12/14
I believe the order number it looks for is part of a particular number on the window sticker.

Sponsored

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Been covered many times around here, but the Ford vehicle tracker link that's provided in the emails very rarely work. Best bet to get a real status update on your car is to hit up Fordperformance.com chat

willymo72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Order number is 4 digits starting with a letter and followed by 3 numbers

Blue Flame Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah my dealer has no idea and I don't have any emails from ford so oh well. I guess I don't really need it at this point. The only number I have is different

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I ordered my 2023 GT Premium, California Special on October 7. I received an email from FORD on October 27 stating that my vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of December 12. I have not heard anything since.
When I go to track my order and put in my customer order # and VIN, I get the following message in red "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid FORD Order/VIN."
You should be getting an In Production email soon if your build week is next week. Typically goes In Production about 5-7 days before your blend date, which is the date the car comes together on the line.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
It can also be 4 numbers (mine was 4 numbers no letters)

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Speaking of window sticker I just got that
Your blend date will be at the top of your window sticker, status should change to Built a few days after your blend date. Congrats, you’re getting closer!

Blue Flame Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your blend date will be at the top of your window sticker, status should change to Built a few days after your blend date. Congrats, you’re getting closer!
Yeah blend is 12/15. Getting excited now!

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Speaking of window sticker I just got that
The 4 digits you need are these ones. Or so I have read. At the bottom of your window sticker. In this instance 9809. Whatever that is on your window sticker.

1670564451293.png

Blue Flame Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 4 digits you need are these ones. Or so I have read. At the bottom of your window sticker. In this instance 9809. Whatever that is on your window sticker.

1670564451293.png
Ok that's the number I have tried before. Still no luck so it must the the sucky tracker
Sponsored