Sponsored

2024 Mach 1 replacement

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
It is a massive upgrade from the 8 year old interior in the current gen.
doesn't mean I have to like it. i need to see it in person, but it is too much screen going on for me. i get the kids and the EV crowd love that crap, but not me.
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
well, nobody has posted in the dedicated photo thread - not even of a GT500 besides press photos.

So I ordered the Brittany (Coastal package is required) 200A and white seats.
I tried to convince the wife that she needed one with the same color combo, but she said no since AWD is mandatory where we live. :frown:

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I tried to convince the wife that she needed one with the same color combo, but she said no since AWD is mandatory where we live. :frown:
A for effort Bro!!

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Does anyone know if the Datk Hirse suspension and brakes are different than Mach 1?

I went online to build a Mach 1, but didn't see Handling Upgrade, but saw that wheels/tires were optional.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if the Datk Hirse suspension and brakes are different than Mach 1?
you know there is a M7G forum where every question has been answered, even those that are un-asked....

The DH has the GT350 brake set or a very close facsimile.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

I went online to build a Mach 1, but didn't see Handling Upgrade, but saw that wheels/tires were optional.
I don’t think they are taking Mach 1 orders anymore, and haven’t been taking orders for the handling package for months because of the Cup 2 tires.

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
I don’t think they are taking Mach 1 orders anymore, and haven’t been taking orders for the handling package for months because of the Cup 2 tires.
I was just doing a build to price one out. WRT tires, they offered 10.5/11 wheel option, but it didn't mention which tires, just that they were different.

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
I'm not a fan of the interior but the car isn't for anyone over 35. They are trying for the younger generation that grew up on technology. I don't like the Camaro look and it is boxy to boot on the front end. It really is a S550 with some new panels and tech with an engine bump. If its your cup of tea - enjoy. I'll be keeping Mach.

mustangman02232

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1990 Ford F-350, 1997 kenworth
I was planning on waiting until they did some kind of 60th Ann car for 24 but as soon as I saw that god awful dash I placed the Mach 1 order, I’ll probably die with this one

Lilmags500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jody
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 19 F350 20 Fusion Ti 19 Escape Ti
After reading every post in this thread and owning 15 different mustangs over 40 years I am sickened by the extinction of the gas powered Mustang ... Make no mistake it is coming to an end .

While we have to start giving up our gas stoves , washers and dryers , gas powered leaf blowers , trimmers and mowers , and alas our beloved Mustangs ....

Keep in mind while we are being stripped of our right to own the cars we want , Sports teams can fly to Germany to play one game and return the next day , no restrictions on personal jets , massive yachts , flying cross country to play dumb sports games ....

It's too bad , if only we could do something about it , because I for one will never own a SHIT BOX battery powered / hybrid Mustang . EVER .

Sponsored

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
After reading every post in this thread and owning 15 different mustangs over 40 years I am sickened by the extinction of the gas powered Mustang ... Make no mistake it is coming to an end .
you are wrong.

there's no way we just stop using the best fuel source on the planet until we find something better.

we are not running out. the earth isn't catching fire. quit pushing doomsday prophet bullshit.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
you are wrong.

there's no way we just stop using the best fuel source on the planet until we find something better.

we are not running out. the earth isn't catching fire. quit pushing doomsday prophet bullshit.
What I find really funny is the amount of resources it takes just to make ONE of those batteries for those electric vehicles that everyone thinks are so green. Way worse than an ICE vehicle through it's lifetime. We are nowhere close to running out of what we've got at the moment either as far as resources to run things.

Oakley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang
What I find really funny is the amount of resources it takes just to make ONE of those batteries for those electric vehicles that everyone thinks are so green. Way worse than an ICE vehicle through it's lifetime. We are nowhere close to running out of what we've got at the moment either as far as resources to run things.
furthermore we've all but perfected the internal combustion engine. they burn RIDICULOUSLY clean and make tons of power... which is why they want to throw it in the bin.

the doomsday greenies are just your garden variety commies with a hard on for making everyone march in single file to their tune. welp, it ain't gonna happen. maybe in places where freedom goes to die like NY, CA, MA, and others but the rest of us will not comply.

Lilmags500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jody
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 19 F350 20 Fusion Ti 19 Escape Ti
you are wrong.

You completely misunderstood my post , probably as badly as anyone could ...

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
furthermore we've all but perfected the internal combustion engine. they burn RIDICULOUSLY clean and make tons of power... which is why they want to throw it in the bin.

the doomsday greenies are just your garden variety commies with a hard on for making everyone march in single file to their tune. welp, it ain't gonna happen. maybe in places where freedom goes to die like NY, CA, MA, and others but the rest of us will not comply.
I agree, I can get dang near 30mpg around 60mph in my Mach 1. It blew my mind when I saw the kind of mpg I was getting going down the road. I was expecting to be lucky to be around 20!

And that is mixed in with me enjoying the car, not just driving like it's sunday everyday :cwl:
Sponsored

Last edited: