2023 Track attack.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
The two day was a blast, I would recommend it for anyone, if its in you price range to do it.
I would like to go in the spring for day three. Depends on how many of the guys attend spring or fall. 1 st week of nov. was great. Still hot at times in the 1 pc. drivers suit. Discovered my Mach 1 the ac worked.
Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I would like to go in the spring for day three. Depends on how many of the guys attend spring or fall. 1 st week of nov. was great. Still hot at times in the 1 pc. drivers suit. Discovered my Mach 1 the ac worked.
I will keep you posted Dal.

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Dates are posted.

I am looking at April 3-4 however when I called to register I was told that registration isn't open until after the first of the year.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Looks like April 21. Only 1 registered so far. That is a Friday. My calendar is open. Should we go? Average high 73 low 52.

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Correction, I was looking at the one day course vs the advanced course. Cost $2900. The dates listed for the advanced in spring are May 7th and July 4th. May 7th is a Sunday so these must be last years dates on their website??

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
How is day 2 different?
Day 1 with the Mach 1, is great for really understanding the full capabilities of the car and how all the functions work. Along with the basic skills of the skid pad, slalom driving, no lift shift, etc..

Day 2, you are not in the Mach, but one of the FR3 specked GT's, you have more track time, learning or refreshing yourself with heel toe shifting. You have several lead follow sessions with the instructors, and 2 races where you can pass other drivers, and fine tune your skills.

They split the track, with a hairpin turn before lunch, then you run the full track after lunch. The whole time, the instructors are giving you pointers on things to improve on. For me it was worth the extra money.

Some of the guys from my event are planning a trip next year, for another 2 day, then an advanced day. I hope this helped, others will probably give somethings I missed.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I'm registered for March 16-17. They're currently prioritizing people like me that are close to 1 year. I took delivery on March 25th so I have few dates I can attend. Unfortunately, there isn't a second day option until late in the year so I'm going to miss having a day 2.

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
You can also opt to upgrade to the Pilot Cup2 tires. But not if it's raining as they'll stick to the 4S. FP told me there is a 2 sec difference per lap between the tires. At my level, I wouldn't notice as I'll sure lose a few seconds here and there...so next time I'll save some the money and stick to the 4S and rather work on my corner entries, apex and exits...

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I'm registered for March 16-17. They're currently prioritizing people like me that are close to 1 year. I took delivery on March 25th so I have few dates I can attend. Unfortunately, there isn't a second day option until late in the year so I'm going to miss having a day 2.
Well my wife cannot go because of school, however my 75 year old father is coming with me now, I’m calling back to add him as a non driving guest. He uses a cane and has spinal stenosis, hopefully they’ll let him do the ride along too. Either way should create a great memory.

Sponsored

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
you had no issues registering over the phone? I was told registration wasn’t open yet…

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
you had no issues registering over the phone? I was told registration wasn’t open yet…
I had no issues over the phone, but when was your delivery date? I forget the exact verbiage used, but she either said or implied that they were prioritizing March to ensure people like me didn't get locked out of attending. She specifically asked for my delivery date when I mentioned wanting March. If I had told her my delivery date was middle of the year I'm almost certain they wouldn't have let me sign up.

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
I had no issues over the phone, but when was your delivery date? I forget the exact verbiage used, but she either said or implied that they were prioritizing March to ensure people like me didn't get locked out of attending. She specifically asked for my delivery date when I mentioned wanting March. If I had told her my delivery date was middle of the year I'm almost certain they wouldn't have let me sign up.
My delivery date is August - I didn't even get a chance to mention it. The person that answered the phone didn't ask me anything, just said "dates are posted but registration isn't open."

I will try calling again today.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
FYI, got my order in and confirmed for a May date this morning via phone. My car was a 10/22 Mach 1 delivery date.