NFG Mustang GT

Warpig910

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT CS (Sold) 2010 GT (Sold)
So my car has been delivered, I was able to lay eyes on it briefly while running errands today, what are some things to double check upon delivery?

Sponsored

Traffic22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Raptor, 2011 Ford CV Lemons Race Car
So my car has been delivered, I was able to lay eyes on it briefly while running errands today, what are some things to double check upon delivery?
I see in your sig you have an Oxford white (congrats, great color.)

My Oxford white was covered in tiny pin head size rust spots on all the top surfaces. You really didn’t see it until you looked close. Strongly suspect it was from rail yard dust that had gotten wet then stuck to the paint. My dealer did a poor PDI so they missed it. (Was able to get rid of it when I detailed the car, with the help of a member here who had some good recommendations.)

Other than all the normal stuff (correctly installed splitter, both sets Gurney flap bolts, front wheel lips) just read back a few pages and you’ll see all the great recommendations from members here. (Panel alignment, paint chips, etc.)

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
It feels wrong for the cars to sit so long after being built. Mine was built on the 10/21 and the shipping date has already moved twice and is now 11/19 to 11/25. It’s showing as convoy, so I’m not sure what the issue is. Very frustrated with the process and my dealer.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
mine sat THREE weeks in a rail yard in KC that was only a day trip from the dealer. it is BS to say mine was waiting on driver/convoy. others came through and went to the same dealer during that time. something was up, but of course no one knows.

so far i have noted some paint issues on the roof and oddities with a front tire. sucks for sure.

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
It feels wrong for the cars to sit so long after being built. Mine was built on the 10/21 and the shipping date has already moved twice and is now 11/19 to 11/25. It’s showing as convoy, so I’m not sure what the issue is. Very frustrated with the process and my dealer.
Yes i was too, mine sat for over a month after being built its not the dealers fault its Ford not having enough truckers from what i was told. good luck hope you dont have to wait much longer

cjs229

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks for the commiseration! I guess I should’ve been more clear. Im frustrated with Ford’s opaque process and that my dealer has not reached out to me once throughout this ordeal. All the information I have has been gathered on my own through the tools I found on this forum. I feel like a number on a spreadsheet.

Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
Thanks for the commiseration! I guess I should’ve been more clear. Im frustrated with Ford’s opaque process and that my dealer has not reached out to me once throughout this ordeal. All the information I have has been gathered on my own through the tools I found on this forum. I feel like a number on a spreadsheet.
My 2022 M1 has been « in production » for 14 days. I’m trying not to get paranoia-induced dementia about it. But at that speed, it’s going to overlap with the first 2023 M1 builds which start later this month.
I could be the last 2022 M1 rolling out of the factory. Can I have chassis number N9999 then please? Or P0001 would also do nicely, in case the worker picks it up from the wrong bin.

Mrs. ITLRUN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some Fords and a Bimmer
mine sat THREE weeks in a rail yard in KC that was only a day trip from the dealer. it is BS to say mine was waiting on driver/convoy. others came through and went to the same dealer during that time. something was up, but of course no one knows.
Mine has been in KC for almost a month. It’s painful, but not much I can do!

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
You are correct, a number on a spreadsheet. Email Ford Performance for up to date information.
Anthony. [email protected]

Good luck

Jjmoberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 on order
Mine has been in KC for almost a month. It’s painful, but not much I can do!
Well thats ridiculous. We went shipped the same day. You got a shorter estimate than me and then i went on the truck first. Silly

Last edited:

creggleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 King Ranch 2019 Miata RF 2022 Mach1 on o
Who is the current contact for online orders at Granger? I had a 22 HP car on order with them, but had to cancel due to caring for a family member in hospice. I still get updates from Ford stating the car hasn't been built yet, and am now back in a position where I can get one again. I sent Jay (my last contact at Granger), but it got kicked back. I'm assuming he is no longer there. I searched , but couldn't find any info. Thanks!
Sponsored