Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
just roll it into the loan. :)
just buy rolls of the PPF and have a vinyl/tint guy apply it.
I would but i have a pretty specific goal on what i want the monthly payments to be lol, ive also been having trouble locking down a good PPF shop in my city
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I noticed a few posts of other forum members receiving notification of car arrival, often earlier than expected. The trend continues. My official e-mail from Ford referenced a delivery date of 06-12 July. I checked United Road's web site just now. My car was dropped off at the CO train depot today, one week after leaving the plant. A second Mustang arrived with mine. At the start of this process, the expectation was 30 days from plant to dealer. For several of us, the transport window has been greatly reduced.

Last edited:

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
I noticed a few posts of other forum members receiving notification of car arrival, often earlier than expected. The trend continues. My official e-mail from Ford referenced a delivery date of 06-12 July. I checked United Road's web site just now. My car was dropped off at the CO train depot today, one week after leaving the plant. A second Mustang arrived with mine. At the start of this process, the expectation was 30 days from plant to dealer. For several of us, the transport window has been greatly reduced.
Not saying that I know for sure why there is a disconnect with the progress of the car, but I talked to Ford Performance today and it still shows my car in the trim assembly phase. Originally, I was in that phase 10 days ago. The rep said I was the second car he saw today like that, and he thinks it was not updated from Flatrock. He said the car should already be completed, but he could not confirm unless Flatrock updates their system.

So, basically what I am saying, we will not be getting accurate production dates, nor delivery dates. What we will get is an idea that our vehicles have been produced and will eventually make their way to us. I would have thought, like many others here, that the assembly line would have been electronically tagged to determine the process timeline and efficiencies. I would not have suspected that this was dependent on a manual entry. Anyway, good luck and hopefully you see your vehicle soon.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Not saying that I know for sure why there is a disconnect with the progress of the car, but I talked to Ford Performance today and it still shows my car in the trim assembly phase. Originally, I was in that phase 10 days ago. The rep said I was the second car he saw today like that, and he thinks it was not updated from Flatrock. He said the car should already be completed, but he could not confirm unless Flatrock updates their system.

So, basically what I am saying, we will not be getting accurate production dates, nor delivery dates. What we will get is an idea that our vehicles have been produced and will eventually make their way to us. I would have thought, like many others here, that the assembly line would have been electronically tagged to determine the process timeline and efficiencies. I would not have suspected that this was dependent on a manual entry. Anyway, good luck and hopefully you see your vehicle soon.
I've noticed some builds in production or assembly for up to two weeks. Mine was in production for about 10 days. From my own experience, I've had dates +/- a week, depending on if the dealer is giving me insight or Ford's tracker. Yes, there is variation. It is not real time. I agree. You'd think a multi-billion dollar company could give real-time insight. I will say United Road's system is working like FedEx; they are scanning cars upon arrival and departure.

If it's any consolation, you know your car is being built, that it will be coming. All The Best to You and Everyone tracking their builds and deliveries.

Last edited:

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
sell the '14 today, period. rent a car/bum rides/uber till you get more permanent wheels.

if you're really earnest about Grabber Blue, just buy it. $3500 is a modest premium to pay for a bird in the hand.
It's a tough spot, and I'm in the same boat.
Sold my Jeep in May and have been sharing the wife's ride.

You could use the crazy market to your advantage.
Wasn't there one local to you at MSRP?
Buy that, and then sell when your order comes in.
You may be able to break even, or make a bit on it with a site like givemethevin.com
Sold my Jeep to them for more than I paid for it only a few months earlier!

If I could get these local dealers off their insane $10k and $15k markups, I'd consider that for myself!

Last edited:

Sponsored

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST

How can I check this info? My Denver car was shipped 6/13, so maybe on the same shipment as yours...

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I was going to offer to search for it, but the way they built my account, I can only do searches for my specific dealer, in my area. I cannot search for other dealers or locations, even with a VIN.

Sorry about that.

We could have shown up together. Your dealer should be able to log in an check.

https://www.unitedroad.com

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Plug your VIN into the link above and see what comes about. If it is "inactive" they have not seen it yet.

Last edited:

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
I was going to offer to search for it, but the way they built my account, I can only do searches for my specific dealer, in my area. I cannot search for other dealers or locations, even with a VIN.

Sorry about that.

We could have shown up together. Your dealer should be able to log in an check.

https://www.unitedroad.com

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Plug your VIN into the link above and see what comes about. If it is "inactive" they have not seen it yet.

I see this:
1655761791490.png

It shows the full VIN and Dealer information, but the dealer "link" doesn't take me anywhere.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I see this:
1655761791490.png

It shows the full VIN and Dealer information, but the dealer "link" doesn't take me anywhere.
That's about right. It would seem it has yet to arrive. But what you can do, is...

At United Road's site, in the "Contact Us" section, you can message them and explain yourself. They can associate your e-mail address with a VIN and a dealer. When they begin taking action on that order, when they scan for pickup or leave towards the dealer, you'll get an e-mail. There should also be an e-mail generated when it is received at the dealer.

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
That's about right. It would seem it has yet to arrive. But what you can do, is...

At United Road's site, in the "Contact Us" section, you can message them and explain yourself. They can associate your e-mail address with a VIN and a dealer. When they begin taking action on that order, when they scan for pickup or leave towards the dealer, you'll get an e-mail. There should also be an e-mail generated when it is received at the dealer.

Actually, I was able to log into the site, punch in my VIN... it says "cancelled". Not sure what to think.

1655762522682.png

Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
So after being told my car wasn't going to get produced until June 27th, I logged onto the tracker and found out that it's in production today! Got a window sticker and everything.

Hopefully the wait won't be too much longer now. Although I noticed the price on the window sticker vs the DORA I ordered just 6 months ago is $3k more — inflation at work, lol.

EDIT: Blend date of 6/28 from the looks of the sticker if I am reading it right? Does that mean the build gets finished on 6/28 or that's when it begins?

Last edited:

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
So after being told my car wasn't going to get produced until June 27th, I logged onto the tracker and found out that it's in production today! Got a window sticker and everything.

Hopefully the wait won't be too much longer now. Although I noticed the price on the window sticker vs the DORA I ordered just 6 months ago is $3k more — inflation at work, lol.

My dealer confirmed that I have price protection on my 2022 from the date that I signed the build sheet. You should check with your dealer.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
My dealer confirmed that I have price protection on my 2022 from the date that I signed the build sheet. You should check with your dealer.
I'm going to email them and find out — I didn't have to put down a down payment with Chapman, but I've heard some people on here say that they don't price protect orders, which is a real bummer if true.

At least I should get the 4% instead of 3% under invoice since I have emails saved from them saying they'd give that to me.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Actually, I was able to log into the site, punch in my VIN... it says "cancelled". Not sure what to think.

1655762522682.png
I think I found out what happened. I apologize if I led you and others astray.

This AM, I logged in and the transport order was "inactive". Check. That made sense. The order to truck it to the dealer was in, but the car had not shown up yet.

This PM, the order status changed to "pending pickup". IMO, this meant the car was there, awaiting the truck. I also saw another Mustang, VIN ending in "1901".

Later this afternoon, the status went to "cancelled". The two Mustang VIN I'd seen earlier are gone, replaced by two EcoSports. LOL.

I think they received two cars earlier and scanned the wrong tickets. They cancelled their mistake and confirmed the correct cars.

The dealer's last receipt referenced a Union Pacific train, in West Chicago, on 15 June. The date of arrival, mine and possibly yours, continues to hold for the week of 06-12 July.

So ya, again, apologies to all. Like we joke about, sometimes people don't know the diff between a Mach 1 and a Mach E. It would seem some don't know the difference between a Mach 1 and a Ecosport. Sigh. :facepalm:

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
I think I found out what happened. I apologize if I led you and others astray.

This AM, I logged in and the transport order was "inactive". Check. That made sense. The order to truck it to the dealer was in, but the car had not shown up yet.

This PM, the order status changed to "pending pickup". IMO, this meant the car was there, awaiting the truck. I also saw another Mustang, VIN ending in "1901".

Later this afternoon, the status went to "cancelled". The two Mustang VIN I'd seen earlier are gone, replaced by two EcoSports. LOL.

I think they received two cars earlier and scanned the wrong tickets. They cancelled their mistake and confirmed the correct cars.

The dealer's last receipt referenced a Union Pacific train, in West Chicago, on 15 June. The date of arrival, mine and possibly yours, continues to hold for the week of 06-12 July.

So ya, again, apologies to all. Like we joke about, sometimes people don't know the diff between a Mach 1 and a Mach E. It would seem some don't know the difference between a Mach 1 and a Ecosport. Sigh. :facepalm:

Fuck. Back to waiting...
Sponsored