Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
It could mean a few things
  • Ford doesn't have your email right
  • The email went into spam
  • They just haven't got to you yet
  • Your order is too new to contact
  • Your order has already been pulled to be produced or some other indication that they know it won't be delayed.
considering people who got were also people with deliveries it's just a mass email, Id actually be worried if I had an order and DIDNT get it.
Sponsored

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
What’s the over under on getting my delivery date pushed again?
Car was built 1/21. Waiting something. Pushed 2x. Now 3/21 to 3/27.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
got my consolatory email this weekend as well, but it goes to an address I do not have access to any more (old job)

gjbroder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
What’s the over under on getting my delivery date pushed again?
Car was built 1/21. Waiting something. Pushed 2x. Now 3/21 to 3/27.
I am experiencing the same issues... Blend Date 1/21..... Build date notification 2/4. Shipped date 2/7.

According to my dealer, my M1 is at train depot in AZ..... Been there for 30 days now.

daveolej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, 2014 Ram
Same here. Built on 2/10. Arrived at Twin Oaks railyard in PA on 3/14. Still sitting there.

Sponsored

gjbroder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Same here. Built on 2/10. Arrived at Twin Oaks railyard in PA on 3/14. Still sitting there.
Anyone have any conspiracy theories on the hold?:question::curse:

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
Well I heard about railway strikes for contracts but i think that was more Canada. Might have to Google a bit to see. Perhaps some of that is spilling over?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
IMO, they are waiting for other vehicles to arrive, to consolidate either by rail or truck. Transportation costs $X a day; they will want to move as many vehicles in as few trips as possible.

When I placed my order, the salesperson told me not to be surprised if it took 30 days for it to make it from Flat Rock to CO. I do see and understand you are over 30 days.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
IMO, they are waiting for other vehicles to arrive, to consolidate either by rail or truck. Transportation costs $X a day; they will want to move as many vehicles in as few trips as possible.

When I placed my order, the salesperson told me not to be surprised if it took 30 days for it to make it from Flat Rock to CO. I do see and understand you are over 30 days.
If this is true some people with built vehicles might be waiting till May.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I ordered my car in January. It might, might be built in late May. 30+ days for delivery and dealer prep puts me "around" the fourth of July weekend. If I receive it then I'd be plenty happy with that.

All things considered, my experience thus far has been "normal". I've been fortunate. People ordering last year, especially late last year, have had absolute horror stories to tell.

Last edited:

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I ordered my car in January. It might, might be built in late May. 30+ days for delivery and dealer prep puts me "around" the fourth of July weekend. If I receive it then I'd be plenty happy with that.

All things considered, my experience thus far has been "normal". I've been fortunate. People ordering last year, especially late last year, have had absolute horror stories to tell.
I'm hoping to drive it home from Iowa to California before it gets too hot for that drive through Kansas, Utah and Nevada. Mid-June would be nice. Ordered on 11/28

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

where / how are you coming up with the May timeframe.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
This week they are scheduling Mustang builds for the first three weeks of May. And many of us are hopeful! 🤞🤞🤞. Should know late Thursday or Friday if we get good news with a build week and VIN.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144

I've received the e-mail as well. Order placed 01/17/22.

Summarizing several posts and sprinkling (well, dousing) with my own speculation...

Information posted before advised "late availability" items were available, now.

traxiii posted upcoming production schedule information.

The people that received the e-mail were ones who placed orders 1/31/22 or earlier.

Flat Rock is coming out of a scheduled production pause.

I'm starting to see the e-mail as, "Thanks for holding. We appreciate you waiting. Your car will be scheduled for production soon."

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I'm hoping to drive it home from Iowa to California before it gets too hot for that drive through Kansas, Utah and Nevada. Mid-June would be nice. Ordered on 11/28
Would be a good time. Not too cold. Not too hot. Driving at night East to West could provide relief along with the chance of possibly more spirited, ahem, break-in driving. :bandit:

If driving through the Lake Tahoe area that time of year, that could be a great drive.
Sponsored

Last edited: