Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Zach@Granger I just placed a order for a GT premium with A10 through you guys. How I make sure that front license bracket is not installed on the car? Also, how do I get DORA?
We do not put on front brackets on Mustangs as a rulue unless asked.
We typically don't print out a DORA, we use WBDO now which we can send you a screenshot of the order placed if you wish. Just email [email protected]
How long is that waitlist?
We have about 30-40 people and mayyyyy get 4 cars.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
We typically don't print out a DORA, we use WBDO now which we can send you a screenshot of the order placed if you wish. Just email [email protected]

So the waiting list is several years long?

Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I’d be shocked if they get more than 4 a year.

xp0z3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX

@Zach@Granger

I emailed and asked, someone replied back saying there is nothing to track yet, wait for FORD`s email for further updates. I ordered earlier this week and I do not have a VIN yet. How long it takes to get a VIN assigned? Can I still get WBDO even if there is no VIN assigned?

Also, I found out that FORD is giving $1000 rebate on custom orders, would my order qualify for that? If yes, how can I make sure that $1000 rebate is applied to my order?

Lastly, I am in NC and was wondering if there is an option to do courtesy delivery to a dealership on east coast which would make my drive shorter to bring the car back home?

Sorry for a ton of questions.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Zach@Granger

I emailed and asked, someone replied back saying there is nothing to track yet, wait for FORD`s email for further updates. I ordered earlier this week and I do not have a VIN yet. How long it takes to get a VIN assigned? Can I still get WBDO even if there is no VIN assigned?

Also, I found out that FORD is giving $1000 rebate on custom orders, would my order qualify for that? If yes, how can I make sure that $1000 rebate is applied to my order?

Lastly, I am in NC and was wondering if there is an option to do courtesy delivery to a dealership on east coast which would make my drive shorter to bring the car back home?

No worries, I'm happy to help!

Vin assignment has a lot to do with Ford's scheduling system. If they are taking new orders, VINs can be assigned within a week. Most of the time it takes up to 30 days to get a VIN assigned. You can get a WBDO order summary without a vin (that is what we send you after you order). But you cannot track a vehicle until a VIN is assigned. Ford will email you when this happens.

The $1000 rebate is applicable on non-GT500 and Mach 1 orders. We verify that at the time of delivery, but that will be assigned as a custom order.

We do not participate in courtesy deliveries, no.

Prahi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Prahi
Vehicle(s)
None
@Zach@Granger

I’m interested in placing an order for a Mach 1. How long is the wait time on Mach right now?

I don’t need any special options. All I need is the Oxford White 6 speed with Magnetic Painted Aluminium Wheels.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Zach@Granger

I’m interested in placing an order for a Mach 1. How long is the wait time on Mach right now?

I don’t need any special options. All I need is the Oxford White 6 speed with Magnetic Painted Aluminium Wheels.
I'd say 120 days is a good estimate.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
@Zach@Granger

that $1000 rebate was for only 2021, unless you have a source for 2022

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
that $1000 rebate was for only 2021, unless you have a source for 2022
all new 2022 orders get 1000 off if placed by 4/4.
SEPARATELY there is 500-1000 depends on region of Ford Cash if you buy a left-over.
Sponsored