Sponsored

2022 Mustang 4% under invoice

aleykat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Grabber Blue GT/CS Convertible PP1
Thanks. I was so glad to see the Grabber Blue metallic available on the 22s.

I financed with Granger. We took care of everything on the phone and then e-signed the documents.
Sponsored

xp0z3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
@Zach@Granger , I placed order on 03/01 and have not received a VIN, or build date yet. On order tracking thread I see people who ordered later than that date already received their build dates in May. Is it based on number of orders each dealer has? can you see how many orders you guys have for Mustang GT? If any of your orders around end of Feb or start of March have received their build dates? thank you!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I wish they were extending that custom order incentive until summer. I need to replace my wifes Mustang but I'd rather not pull the trigger just yet. Ah well, timing is everything.
Order it before 4/4/22 and get the discount, you won't get the car until August anyways, July at the soonest.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Order it before 4/4/22 and get the discount, you won't get the car until August anyways, July at the soonest.
deadline for 1000 credit is now July 5. Was changed a week or so ago.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Zach@Granger , I placed order on 03/01 and have not received a VIN, or build date yet. On order tracking thread I see people who ordered later than that date already received their build dates in May. Is it based on number of orders each dealer has? can you see how many orders you guys have for Mustang GT? If any of your orders around end of Feb or start of March have received their build dates? thank you!
Can you PM me your order information and I can look into it?

Some of it may depend on total allocation by dealership versus how many orders they have in.

Sponsored

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
84, 13, 13, 21, 22 Mustangs, 72 Nova Rally
deadline for 1000 credit is now July 5. Was changed a week or so ago.
Thanks! I actually ordered it yesterday from Granger. I ordered a nicely spec'd Ecoboost for the wife. Ever since I got my Mach 1 she's been eyeing new Mustangs and when she saw the Grabber Blue it was all over. (I think it's pretty sweet color myself)

I'm in no rush for delivery, she doesn't even know I bought it. Just going to fly out to pick it up and bring it home one day as a surprise.

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Another satisfied customer. Picked up the car Friday morning. Took care of almost everything the week before I flew to Iowa, so we only needed to sign a couple of documents before we were driving home. Price was exactly as agreed with no pressure from the finance department. They even picked us up at the airport.

By far the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. If you're on the fence, do it.

PXL_20220325_184357360.jpg
That's sic! Congrats on the car

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in no rush for delivery, she doesn't even know I bought it. Just going to fly out to pick it up and bring it home one day as a surprise.
that doesn't seem fair...

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
that doesn't seem fair...
A couple of weeks ago I had her build her dream Mustang online and told her I'd keep an eye out for one like it.

She get's antsy waiting a couple of days for a phone case from Amazon. If she knew she was waiting on her new Mustang... OMG I would not survive. :crackup:

Sponsored

Largo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
F150, 2022 Atlas Blue Eco Prem Convertible
Adding on to recommending Granger Ford. Ordered vehicle 1/10 & just picked up on 4/9. Appreciate the pricing transparency & ease of doing business with Granger. Test drove the car, went through Financing & drove 300 miles home in less time than my last vehicle purchase experience.
mustang.jpg

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
@Zach@Granger
Still taking orders? Looking to order a Mach1. What Price/discount are you offering?
Yes, we sure are at 2% under invoice on the Mach 1.
Adding on to recommending Granger Ford. Ordered vehicle 1/10 & just picked up on 4/9. Appreciate the pricing transparency & ease of doing business with Granger. Test drove the car, went through Financing & drove 300 miles home in less time than my last vehicle purchase experience.
mustang.jpg
Thank you for the knid words and that is a beautiful ride!

jcruik

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Zach, how do you handle tax and registration fees for out of state customers, where they don't apply? Is it just straight vehicle pricing and nothing else?

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Zach, how do you handle tax and registration fees for out of state customers, where they don't apply? Is it just straight vehicle pricing and nothing else?
From what I was told they do not collect out of state taxes.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Correct, you're responsible for your tax and license fees in your home state.
Sponsored