2022 GT500 order thread

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Have you tried different browsers?
yeah it's wacked. on windows laptop, chrome browser doesnt work at all for me most of the time for both USA and Canada sites. but i tried firefox yesterday and so far Canada site is working like 85% of the time now. go figure...

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
yeah it's wacked. on windows laptop, chrome browser doesnt work at all for me most of the time for both USA and Canada sites. but i tried firefox yesterday and so far Canada site is working like 85% of the time now. go figure...
Sounds like your computer may be ill... Might want to update and run your anti-virus software.

jayhoogs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Sadly I gave up on the hopes of getting a GT500 anytime this year.or for that matter next. So I decided to order a new Charger SRT Hellcat Widbody form Chapman in Pa. They placed my order yesterday which included 3% off MSRP and only a $429 Doc fee, taxes and reg. Factory retail orders have been averaging 3-4 months for Hellcats which is great for me. Sad to say Biden and the idiots running this country have screwed it up big time and it’s only going to get worse. In my area regular gas is $4.79 gallon ($4.89 credit card). Hoping the voters in the midterm elections put a stop to these corrupt idiot politicians who are ruining our country. Sorry for the rant.
Do you happen to be in North Jersey? Sounds about right, although a particular Sunoco station I passed on my way home from work had regular for $5.59! I think premium was $6.49, absolutely crazy what is going on right now, and I hope it eases up a bit soon but not holding out on that. Gas prices and fuel economy were never things that I was particularly focused on or worried about, but with the way things are right now it is kind of hard for it not to be somewhat of a concern.

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Arrived 30 minutes before close today. Delivery tomorrow. Brittany Blue in person is stunning despite the average lighting...

46ADD2E2-9AC3-4104-A94A-057DE48B480E.jpeg
CEC9FFC7-975F-4AA0-824D-FBDEA5681F07.JPG

20AC217C-E42F-40C5-B884-41AD3A60069A.JPG
Awesome. Congratulations on getting your car. This is only the 2nd GT500HE I've seen delivered so far. No? You must be very happy. Please keep us updated with the car. I think we'll all be waiting for a while to see ours.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Sounds like your computer may be ill... Might want to update and run your anti-virus software.
Chrome on my PC and iPhone are a no go. Mac works fine.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome
Your 2022 Mustang Shelby® GT500® is "In Production".

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.

• Order Confirmed 11/26/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed11/26/2021
  • In Production Step 2 of 5 , In Progress
    In Production
  • Built Step 3 of 5
    Built
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation
Vehicle Details
Ordered On 11/26/2021
Order Number BXXX
VIN 1FA6P8SJ8N550xxxx
Delivery Detail

Previous

It says in production. It's moving along. I am on my MAC btw. PC says not a chance.

No window sticker though.

Last edited:

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Arrived 30 minutes before close today. Delivery tomorrow. Brittany Blue in person is stunning despite the average lighting...

46ADD2E2-9AC3-4104-A94A-057DE48B480E.jpeg
CEC9FFC7-975F-4AA0-824D-FBDEA5681F07.JPG

20AC217C-E42F-40C5-B884-41AD3A60069A.JPG
Awesome looking car BTW. Glad you got it. Hopefully by sometime in August we will be twins!!!!

Reactions: pkf

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Houston Kid ...

FYI, if you want privacy remove the "owner registration" link as it shows your VIN and dealer and all that. Not sure if that is what you wanted or not since you blocked it out.

Also, check here to see your window sticker:
Thx. Did not realize I copied the hyperlinks. Can you delete them from your post?

tnedator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q7
Have you tried different browsers?
Four different PCs and one laptop, running on two different networks (home and work). On them, at minimum each tried in Edge and Chrome, and on one of them, tried firefox as well.

On Pixel phone, chrome, firefox, Opera and built in browser (what you get if you click on a link in an email).

All the same, every four or five days, either .ca or .com will pull up, otherwise it just keeps going back to the page asking for order/vin.

After reading about people on macs having sucess, I tried spinning up an Ubuntu VM, and first time I tried with Firefox in Ubuntu, worked perfect. The next day, and four days since, random times I've tried in Ubuntu, just back to order/vin page.

Twice of the holiday weekend I had it successfully pull up on the .ca site.

Across these machines, I'm running different AV, different OSs, etc. Very little other than my order number and vin in common between the tries.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Four different PCs and one laptop, running on two different networks (home and work). On them, at minimum each tried in Edge and Chrome, and on one of them, tried firefox as well.

On Pixel phone, chrome, firefox, Opera and built in browser (what you get if you click on a link in an email).

All the same, every four or five days, either .ca or .com will pull up, otherwise it just keeps going back to the page asking for order/vin.

After reading about people on macs having sucess, I tried spinning up an Ubuntu VM, and first time I tried with Firefox in Ubuntu, worked perfect. The next day, and four days since, random times I've tried in Ubuntu, just back to order/vin page.

Across these machines, I'm running different AV, different OSs, etc. Very little other than my order number and vin in common between the tries.
That sucketh. Have you tried clearing cookies and or history? Maybe you could find another valid VIN and order# to play with. Just thinking out loud now. While I have yet to use it my IT buddy is using Brave for his browser and speaks highly of it. Might be worth a shot.

webspoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Code Orange

Try using this app - Order Track
It was built by someone on the Lightning forum, and hits the same APIs that the Ford tracker does. It works well , and will let you know if the APIs are not responding. It also has links from there to Window sticker, ford tracker, nodule tracker.

pkf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 CFTP, TRX, Wrangler Rubicon 392 AEV JL370
Awesome. Congratulations on getting your car. This is only the 2nd GT500HE I've seen delivered so far. No? You must be very happy. Please keep us updated with the car. I think we'll all be waiting for a while to see ours.
Thanks a lot! It’s my understanding that it’s either #1 or #2 as a CFTP HE. I sure will. It will be thoroughly enjoyed.
Sponsored