Sponsored

2022 GT500 order thread

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Per my dealer last Wednesday, I was schedueld for the week of April 25th, but we'll see if that gets bumped from the shutdown announcement.
Sponsored

Twistedgt500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Per my dealer last Wednesday, I was schedueld for the week of April 25th, but we'll see if that gets bumped from the shutdown announcement.
I was also scheduled for week of April 25th as of last week. Talked to FP today and I have an actual build day of April 27th now

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
The order number the salesman gave me is the same order number that was on my preview order. Is that the correct one? When I enter that order number and my VIN, it says "this vehicle is not available in order tracking at this time."

If I change the order number, just to see if that was the issue, it says invalid order number. So, I "think" the order number is correct.

Is this part of the problem with their order tracking being messed up, or do I need a different order number from the DORA?
yep you are doing it right. ford's site is screwed up still.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
The order number the salesman gave me is the same order number that was on my preview order. Is that the correct one? When I enter that order number and my VIN, it says "this vehicle is not available in order tracking at this time."

If I change the order number, just to see if that was the issue, it says invalid order number. So, I "think" the order number is correct.

Is this part of the problem with their order tracking being messed up, or do I need a different order number from the DORA?
The Chairman was correct, the only orders that the Ford tracking website shows are USA Retail (Customer) orders. So if you priority code is 10 to 19 and you ordered it in the USA, your order should show up on the tracking website.

You can also try this German website, it use to show all orders.

https://modernmusclecars.de/index.php/mmctools/mustang-tracker

tnedator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q7
The Chairman was correct, the only orders that the Ford tracking website shows are USA Retail (Customer) orders. So if you priority code is 10 to 19 and you ordered it in the USA, your order should show up on the tracking website.

My priority code was 19, then 10, then 1, and is now scheduled for week of May 2nd. However, not sure if there is also a flag set incorrectly based on what The Chairman was saying. Or, if as Lightrules is saying, it's just that the Ford site has been screwed up for a few weeks.

On my preview order, which I know was submitted, as Ford Performance confirmed immediately after I got a copy, it shows type "Retail" and lists my name in the customer name. It was originally status 19, as mentioned above, before the ensuing status changes.

Sponsored

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca

I'm probably misunderstanding what you are saying, but I thought you needed a VIN number to track your order through the Ford website, correct? If that is the case then whatever your priority code is shouldn't matter too much as you have a build week already assigned at that point.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I'm probably misunderstanding what you are saying, but I thought you needed a VIN number to track your order through the Ford website, correct? If that is the case then whatever your priority code is shouldn't matter too much as you have a build week already assigned at that point.
I believe that is the priority code range for retail orders.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
You do need a VIN and an Order Number to use the Ford Tracking Website, it only works if it is a USA Retail (Customer) order and one way to confirm it was a retail order is by a 10 to 19 priority code assigned when the order was placed. Dealer Stock orders have priority codes ranging fro 20 to 80 and are not viewable on the website.

The Ford tracking website is a POS, you are better off using FP or your dealer for tracking information.

Here is the contact info for FP. They will be able to help you find out your cars current status.

(800) 367-3788 (Option 1)

Make sure you title the e-mail as GT500 Status Check and include the last 8 of your VIN in the body of the message. Example: (N0000001) or if you don't have a VIN, you will need the Order Number and Dealer/Sales Code, these will be on the Vehicle Order Confirmation, which you should have received when you placed your order or the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement, which you should have received the day after your order was placed.

Ford Performance Info Center Inbox [email protected]

If you would prefer to chat, Contact - Ford Performance Parts . Click on Chat.

Last edited:

tnedator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Q7
You do need a VIN and an Order Number to use the Ford Tracking Website, it only works if it is a USA Retail (Customer) order and one way to confirm it was a retail order is by a 10 to 19 priority code assigned when the order was placed. Dealer Stock orders have priority codes ranging fro 20 to 80 and are not viewable on the website.

The Ford tracking website is a POS, you are better off using FP or your dealer for tracking information.

Here is the contact info for FP. They will be able to help you find out your cars current status.

(800) 367-3788 (Option 1)

Make sure you title the e-mail as GT500 Status Check and include the last 8 of your VIN in the body of the message. Example: (N0000001) or if you don't have a VIN, you will need the Order Number and Dealer/Sales Code, these will be on the Vehicle Order Confirmation, which you should have received when you placed your order or the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement, which you should have received the day after your order was placed.

Ford Performance Info Center Inbox [email protected]

If you would prefer to chat, Contact - Ford Performance Parts . Click on Chat.
Yea, I was hoping that I could use that to reduce how often I bug them, but will go back to bugging dealer/FP. Up to this point, was asking dealer one week, FP the next, so I was getting an update weekly, without being too much of an "are we there yet" guy. As I get closer to the build week (currently May 2nd), will probably be more squeaky. :)

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
Would the order that the dealers can see on WBDO show what my priority code would be if it was for instance changed to a 5 by a Regional rep?

Sponsored

RWCGT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Just confirmed one of my orders with Ford Performance is "Scheduled to Week - May 09, 2022"

VIN is available from the salesperson/dealer. I will be checking in with him this week on that.

I ordered this one on 12/12/21.

I am in the Bay Area, CA. Wondering how long it will take to arrive to the dealer??

WOO WOO!!
Just confirmed with my SM, build week is still 5/9 as of today and I got my VIN!

webspoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Code Orange
Would the order that the dealers can see on WBDO show what my priority code would be if it was for instance changed to a 5 by a Regional rep?
Yes, it should reflect the new single digit priority code

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
They generally jump from a 10 straight to a 1.
Once the Regional MGR gives an allocation, they don’t mess around.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
From what I have read, the plant will be down this week and next week, they are hoping to be back up Apr 19th, but it all depends on further shortages.

adaryanani

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer ST, 2022 GT500HE
Just got an update on my order. Went from build week of May 9th to build day of May 12th. Fingers crossed it stays like that.
Sponsored