Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
All eyes would probably be on the Velocity Blue Mach 1.........but this is the general '21MY thread and what do we have parked behind it? That looks to be a Grabber Yellow Ecoboost......which is a '21MY color, so it would appear there isn't a '21MY facelift!!! @Ace
21MY Mach 1 Velocity Blue 2.jpg
Nice find. But what's that car behind the Mach 1? It looks like the bodycolored part above the splitter is not there, but the of the grilles is totally different than the Mach 1. It has 3 horizontal lines on the lower grille, which no current Mustang has?
Sponsored

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
Nice find. But what's that car behind the Mach 1? It looks like the bodycolored part above the splitter is not there, but the of the grilles is totally different than the Mach 1. It has 3 horizontal lines on the lower grille, which no current Mustang has?
I'm pretty sure that it is an 2020 ecoboost - I've attached a picture where you clearly see the horizontal lines, and I think the 3rd lhorisontal line is at same level as the painted part before splitter. :like:
Also the bodycoloured part. I think it looks like it is missing due to the car is black - if you look again it seems like there is some glare in the black part between the splitter and the lower grille, which could indicate paint. :thumbsup:

dsc_1051-3.jpg

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Good catch! I'd assumed it was a Cali-Special..........but I'm not so sure as I don't think there are enough bars in the upper grille and, as you say, the colored part above the splitter isn't there. I then thought it might be a Roush (although why would it be at FR?).....but that doesn't fit, either!
Cali Special Silver.jpg
Roush Grille.jpg
Myster S550.jpg

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Found a good HP Ecoboost pic from a similiar angle. I am not quite sure, it could be a HP EB, but it kind of looks different.If it is the HP EB, why are the vertical lines of the grilles not here (or at least barely visible)

grilles.jpg

Update: Ok it most likly is just a HP EB, in this pic the vertical lines pretty much disappear too
0-2-768x545.jpg
Sponsored