Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
That is very cool!

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Sam has been posting here every once in a while, Brian (3rd place) too.
Saying Mach 1 "wins" is little off, driver factor in autocross is way bigger than a car (assuming they're relatively comparable) and Sam has won a lot of championships in both Ford and GM products.
For the completeness Jacob Crow (Nightmaremoon here) won CAM-C in his 2016.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WCRookie99

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
Sam has been posting here every once in a while, Brian (3rd place) too.
Saying Mach 1 "wins" is little off, driver factor in autocross is way bigger than a car (assuming they're relatively comparable) and Sam has won a lot of championships in both Ford and GM products.
For the completeness Jacob Crow (Nightmaremoon here) won CAM-C in his 2016.
Haha, it's all the Mach 1. Plus it kicked (7) GT350's. Wait until I rename the Thread.

"2021 Mach 1 Kicks GT350 ass! Proof"

I will say, yes it's the Driver but he chose the Mach 1. He's not going to chose a loser car especially since he won 10+ National Championships.

He drove a MACH 1 and it won!

It will go down as the BMW/Camaro/GT-350 Killer, until the DH comes out in 2024.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WCRookie99

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Um...most of us that autox knew this in September? Is there something new here?

I'd love to see the same driver in a GT350, SS 1LE, or GT500 for that matter in SS. I bet results are similar.

OP
OP
WCRookie99

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Um...most of us that autox knew this in September? Is there something new here?

I'd love to see the same driver in a GT350, SS 1LE, or GT500 for that matter in SS. I bet results are similar.
Was it posted in September? No

Give the Mach 1 and Driver Congratulations.

He beat all those other cars. Everyone had had chance.

Now you’re saying Nobody had a chance because if he shows up in a VW bug everyone should go home.

Right, the Mach 1 won, guys accept it.

OP
OP
WCRookie99

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
How about this, the Mach 1 won because he chose it, why.

1. Maybe someone gave it to him, or totally random.

I say not.

A. The car is super competitive and in the hands of a superior Driver it will beat any that’s in its class.

Congratulations Sam.

Last edited:

Sponsored

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Your argument is the Mach 1 is the reason he won, and all other cars are inferior.

You are basically saying the reason Tom Brady dominates the NFL is because of his shoes and pads. Not because he puts in the work in the off season.

All credit goes to Sam and everyone who helped him. They put in the work, and they were rewarded.

How did he end up driving the Mach 1?

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
How did he end up driving the Mach 1?
Wait until our Mach 1 fanboy here finds out that Sam tossed Magride dampers for passive Koni/Penske combo - is it still stock Mach 1 then and is it the car ? LOLOL Such a bummer....

He had 1/LE previously but had a little bit of an issue with brakes on it.... And in the past - from what I know (it would be best if he talked about it but I think he hasn't logged in for a while) - ran Mustangs (Shelby GT - odd SN197 creation that was FS legal at the time) and Camaros (still brings his F-body to CAM challenge).

WItoTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Wait until our Mach 1 fanboy here finds out that Sam tossed Magride dampers for passive Koni/Penske combo - is it still stock Mach 1 then and is it the car ? LOLOL Such a bummer....

He had 1/LE previously but had a little bit of an issue with brakes on it.... And in the past - from what I know (it would be best if he talked about it but I think he hasn't logged in for a while) - ran Mustangs (Shelby GT - odd SN197 creation that was FS legal at the time) and Camaros (still brings his F-body to CAM challenge).
Haha yeah, I've heard the backstory, well a backstory, but I just didn't want to throw it on a public forum. I was just curious if OP knew about it.:like:

I *thought* Sam ran faster than the CAMC group too, but I'm too lazy to go back through the CAM thread and find Jacobs time. Someone else with more time I'd bet will prove me wrong.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I *thought* Sam ran faster than the CAMC group too, but I'm too lazy to go back through the CAM thread and find Jacobs time. Someone else with more time I'd bet will prove me wrong.
Jacob was only one that raw timed him (which I actually told him in the grid after he won - IMO it was an achievement :) ). Two different set of days but very comparable conditions.

OP
OP
WCRookie99

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Of course he did. My guess he changed the gearing too, as you want to minimize shifting. He probably changed 20 other items as well.

All part of the game.
Sponsored