2021 Mach 1 Colors Thread

shogun32

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, EB+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Vehicle Showcase
color and trim have nothing to do with each other. Ford is displaying the Handling Package+Appearance because it looks good. Quit reading into pre-production, PR stunts what's not there.

Advertisement

John Houseman

Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
color and trim have nothing to do with each other. Ford is displaying the Handling Package+Appearance because it looks good. Quit reading into pre-production, PR stunts what's not there.
Matt, are you saying all other paint colors are "only" available with Red or White stripes, except Fighter Jet Gray, which gets the Orange stripes? For both Base and HP cars.

jake_zx2

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Fighter Jet Gray is ONLY available with orange stripes, and orange stripes are ONLY available with Fighter Jet Gray. Handling package has nothing to do with color choice, orange and gray are married together in the appearance package, which is the only way to get gray

John Houseman

Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
1969 Cougar Convertible, 2000 F-250, 2013 F-150, 2020 F-150 PREVIOUSLY Owned 1982 Mustaang GT, 1986 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang V-6, 2005 Mustang GT, 2005 Mustang GT Convertible, 2008 Shelby GT500,
Fighter Jet Gray is ONLY available with orange stripes, and orange stripes are ONLY available with Fighter Jet Gray. Handling package has nothing to do with color choice, orange and gray are married together in the appearance package, which is the only way to get gray
Thank You, that answers my question.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped put this thread together. I know it's required a lot of digging to get this information, and it is greatly appreciated.

ColoradoGT

Long live V-8's!
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suv and car
I am new to the forum an looking for additional clarification. At the start, I believed, Handling Package Mach 1's got the Orange stripes with the Appearance Package. Am I wrong? I've only seen one Paint color on a Handling Package Mach 1 thus far, Fighter Jet Gray.

I will be getting one with Handling Package and think the Orange stripes will look great on other colors as well. I like the Fighter Jet Gray, but don't necessarily want the same car everyone else may have on the road. Whit, Black, Orange, and Yellow are my thoughts.
I'm not sure IF the 3 color trim options are available with the Appearance Pkg on the Fighter Jet Grey color. I'm waiting for that info myself.
The thing is...Ford has only shown us ONE color combo on that Hand. Pkg. car. Their could be more options with the App. Pkg. The "info" on what's what....slowly "drips" from Ford.
Took me awhile to talk to a real Ford Mgr over Comm. with the Mustangs....and he's the one who told me that at least the FJG color is avail on the base car....but, it only comes with the App. Pkg.
I am patiently waiting...well, as patient as possible....on what the "Order Guides" will say.
They should arrive at the dealers around...approx. Oct 5th....give a day or two either way.
I'm ordering mine on THE day...Oct. 12th. FJG, base car. Even though I'd like to have the bigger spoiler and those wheels...but, I'll be resourceful and figure something out.
The spoiler that comes on the base Mach is from the PP2 option on Mustang GT's.
The spoiler on the Hand. Pkg car is from the GT500 with the adj. Gurney flap. But, to buy that one across the Parts Dept. counter...well.....better have deep pockets. Same with those wheels!! I've learned about buying "optional or Parts Dept. wheels" across the counter...even at my discount.....and the cost is WAY high. But, Shelby makes some great wheels now specifically for the Mustangs in 19" and 20" and different styles and finishes.

4leghorse

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Velocity blue with the handling package looks great thinking about trading in my pp1 for one

GreenS550

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt K3107 Whipple 2018 Mustang GT Premium A10 Ruby Red
Still hoping to see one in black... But, the red with the striping looks good.

sebounet

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
I have some difficulty to be sure what jet fighter grey look like. In some video pictures it looks white and some other there is a litrle tint of green. One more color that is difficult to have in picture

jake_zx2

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Responding to updated OP, If I could get any color package, I’d get Antimatter Blue with black/red accent stripes and showstopper red interior

John Houseman

Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Responding to updated OP, If I could get any color package, I’d get Antimatter Blue with black/red accent stripes and showstopper red interior
I agree, but think I would take Antimatter Blue with stripe delete. Probably stay with black interior, unless a black/blue was made available.
I also think they should allow customers to select whichever color stripes and brake caliper color they want. Choice between red, white, and orange for all paint colors. If that was available, I'd seriously consider a White Handling Package with Orange stripes.

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

127 - Borla - 1
Advertisement