You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Made my first call to Ford Performance today. I don't know why I was hoping for any different but its still unscheduled material hold. Till next week Ford Performance, till next week.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I dug a little deeper into the full order change history (vs status history, which is what we were all previously referencing) and can confirm the above.

Order was placed July 2nd, material hold present.
Material hold was removed on July 17th.
The VIN and Scheduled to Week Status was added July 24th.

Also, that screenshot I had posted was not clear/solve the mystery, but meant to prove my credibility in what i was reviewing/have access to
OK, SO I just read this part. Im telling ya's. I really think its up to the zone reps to pull these orders. That date lines up with the texts i was getting from my guy
vin 01.jpg
vin 02.jpg
vin 03.jpg

OP
OP
Angelsbane72

Angelsbane72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
OK, SO I just read this part. Im telling ya's. I really think its up to the zone reps to pull these orders. That date lines up with the texts i was getting from my guy ]
I've been speaking with our MS&S manager the last few days, and here's what I've learned:

All specialty vehicles (GT350/R/500, Ford GT, etc) are immediately placed in Unscheduled- Material Hold status when the order is first submitted to the bank.
This is not indicative of an actual material issue, it is simply there as there are no other "Hold" options available to use at this point and they've never felt the need to add one as an option.

There are two paths to the "Unscheduled-Clean" status:
1. Increase priority and override hold internally via managers (both are required)
2. Order is pre-selected for scheduling automatically (no manual intervention) as scheduling weeks become available, and order is then automatically changed to Unscheduled-Clean.

MOST orders follow path 2, where holds are removed as scheduling weeks open, and pre-selection begins.

Path 2 outlines the process if you were to order a normal vehicle (like Escape or Fusion) from production, but note there would be no hold and after sending order to bank it'd simply be "Unscheduled- Clean", provided there are no teledata issues with your configuration.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I've been speaking with our MS&S manager the last few days, and here's what I've learned:

All specialty vehicles (GT350/R/500, Ford GT, etc) are immediately placed in Unscheduled- Material Hold status when the order is first submitted to the bank.
This is not indicative of an actual material issue, it is simply there as there are no other "Hold" options available to use at this point and they've never felt the need to add one as an option.

1. Increase priority and override hold internally via managers (both are required)
2. Order is pre-selected for scheduling automatically (no manual intervention) as scheduling weeks become available, and order is then automatically changed to Unscheduled-Clean.

MOST orders follow path 2, where holds are removed as scheduling weeks open, and pre-selection begins.

Path 2 outlines the process if you were to order a normal vehicle (like Escape or Fusion) from production, but note there would be no hold and after sending order to bank it'd simply be "Unscheduled- Clean", provided there are no teledata issues with your configuration.
How is pre-selection carried out? What is the procedure?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Angelsbane72

Angelsbane72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT

Path one is at dealer level or FP level. Those texts above look like the dealer talking to the rep.
Sponsored