• Total voters

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
So it's status was Material-Hold for 22 days before it went to unscheduled-clean on July 24? Going from Clean to VIN in one day is just good luck.
My 2013 was listed as Unscheduled-Clean on Aug 17, 2012 and changed to Scheduled to Week on Nov 1, 2012
Thanks for clarifying.
This is were I made my mistake. When I listed my Unscheduled-Clean status and listed the date as Aug 17, 2012, I didn't realize that was the date the order was originally submitted., because the original date for the original order was May 27, 2012, When I decided to change the color in Aug, the salesman accidently canceled the original order and had to submit another order on Aug 17, 2012. Luckily he was able to use the same order number, but it did generate a later order date.
I am very proactive when it comes to things like this and I can assure you that just because the unscheduled-material hold isn't listed on your VVR doesn't mean that it never had that status. I can guarantee you that my car was on unscheduled material-hold for at least 75 days before it went Unscheduled-Clean even though the VVR seems to say something else.

Here is a copy of my 2013 GT500 History, notice no unscheduled material-hold.

VVR 12-28-2013 Cln.jpg
Sponsored

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Yes, and if you look at the documents I posted, the 2nd image, shows a material hold
Sorry, I completely missed that, but it does show you were still on material-hold until at least July 11, 2019, nine days after you ordered the car. This wasn't a, order the car pass material-hold and go directly to unscheduled-clean situation.

[
m3.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Angelsbane72

Angelsbane72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
Sorry, I completely missed that, but it does show you were still on material-hold until at least July 11, 2019, nine days after you ordered the car. This wasn't a, order the car pass material-hold and go directly to unscheduled-clean situation.

[
m3.JPG
I dug a little deeper into the full order change history (vs status history, which is what we were all previously referencing) and can confirm the above.

Order was placed July 2nd, material hold present.
Material hold was removed on July 17th.
The VIN and Scheduled to Week Status was added July 24th.

Also, that screenshot I had posted was not clear/solve the mystery, but meant to prove my credibility in what i was reviewing/have access to

Last edited:

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I just hope it gets here around Halloween and not sitting waiting for everyone else

Sponsored

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
I just hope it gets here around Halloween and not sitting waiting for everyone else
No matter what, the order to schedule time was remarkable. Good luck with your car.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I think whats happening is all cars are automatically material hold since theyre not scheduled to begin production, and the zone reps have to manually override it.

Thats my take based on the convo i had, when dealer told me the rep was " trying to schedule it", and then if you look at the 4th image i posted, chronologically 1st, it states " HOLD SHELBY REQ HOLD OVERRIDE"

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
I think whats happening is all cars are automatically material hold since theyre not scheduled to begin production, and the zone reps have to manually override it.

Thats my take based on the convo i had, when dealer told me the rep was " trying to schedule it", and then if you look at the 4th image i posted, chronologically 1st, it states " HOLD SHELBY REQ HOLD OVERRIDE"
Are suggesting that the presents of the words hold override confirms your rep overrode the material-hold? Or that it shows an option that is available to the rep?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Angelsbane72

Angelsbane72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS

I've seen the "hold override req hold override" statement under the order change history category for every VIN i've reviewed thus far.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
I've seen the "hold override req hold override" statement under the order change history category for every VIN i've reviewed thus far.
It is on all DORAs, here is a copy of mine and it is still on a material hold.

DORA - 2020 GT500 Cln +.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Angelsbane72

Angelsbane72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
It is on all DORAs, here is a copy of mine and it is still on a material hold.

DORA - 2020 GT500 Cln +.jpg
I will attempt to confirm internally if any hold overrides via region managers are required in order to schedule, or if the hold will be removed automatically and scheduled as MP2/Job1 start date gets closer.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Does "HOLD SHELBY REQ HOLD OVERRIDE" mean Shelby's are initially on hold and require a hold override in order to be scheduled? If that is the case, I don't think any rep has the ability to override a hold.

OP
OP
Angelsbane72

Angelsbane72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
Does "HOLD SHELBY REQ HOLD OVERRIDE" mean Shelby's are initially on hold and require a hold override in order to be scheduled? If that is the case, I don't think any rep has the ability to override a hold.
This is what I am trying to figure out, if a hold is auto placed, and who can override (and when). But I am going above the region rep, working with someone I got my RS expedited and scheduled with a few years back.

It may be as simple as the order status changing by themselves as we get closer to the 9-9-19 MP2/Job1 date.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I obviously cant confirm that, but -I Believe- that is whats required. its the only scenario that makes sense, at least for now until the 9/9 production start date.

Look how many vins and build dates there are, and I dont just mean posting online as we know that % of buyers is too small of a representation. Someone here obviously has access, since they saw my stuff, and 2 have been told ther are only 15-25 VINs assigned thus far with build dates.

Considering the amount of 500 that will be started per week, thats leaving a lot orders out there.
Now, Myself, i have a reasonable/justifiable social media avenue, Evolution performance has a few VINs and build dates.. who else? how many pure PURE private owners that have 0 pull or justification for faster builds?

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
I obviously cant confirm that, but -I Believe- that is whats required. its the only scenario that makes sense, at least for now until the 9/9 production start date.

Look how many vins and build dates there are, and I dont just mean posting online as we know that % of buyers is too small of a representation. Someone here obviously has access, since they saw my stuff, and 2 have been told ther are only 15-25 VINs assigned thus far with build dates.

Considering the amount of 500 that will be started per week, thats leaving a lot orders out there.
Now, Myself, i have a reasonable/justifiable social media avenue, Evolution performance has a few VINs and build dates.. who else? how many pure PURE private owners that have 0 pull or justification for faster builds?
Or you could just be lucky and the order was from the right place (PA) at the right time. I guess we will never know for sure. Sort of like the lottery, if you win, you don't ask how, you just get your money and run.
Sponsored