OP
OP

Wallyopp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT350, 2015 Mustang GT (RIP)

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Following! I just picked up a 2017. Mods I did in order:

- Lombard Ford Warranty for 3 years and 30k miles
- PPF on hood, front bumper, rear impact areas, front fender
- 20% tint + Ceramic coating
- JLT rock blockers
- GT350 specific floor mats (These are beautiful!!!!) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K6ABI0E?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Next mods -->

- Calipers painted silver
- Resonator delete (Majority say to go for it, just not sure on brand yet or if I go to exhaust shop and have them weld in 2 pipes).
- Tires/Alignment. The dealer put on P Zeros. Compared to my 1LE, this car feels way softer and understeery. I want to put on Super Sports and more negative camber...hoping that will fix it.

Sponsored

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
1. PPF the front of the car (front fascia, hood, fenders, headlights, side mirrors)
2. Ceramic coating - Makes a huge difference when cleaning.
3. Resonator delete - I went with the corsa double helix x pipe. Keeps the stock tone just more aggressive and louder. Love it.
4. I ordered a set of signature wheels and titanium lug nuts. Look for Terrence on this forum.
5. Michelin Ps4s tires. - recommend for street use.
6. Passenger side oil separator - ford performance makes a good one and looks factory.
7. Billetworkz weighted shift knob - huge improvement above the stock shifter. Shifts smoother and all but eliminates miss shifts.
8. Mishimoto overflow tank - get rid of that clear plastic bubble under the hood.

OP
OP

Wallyopp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
1. PPF the front of the car (front fascia, hood, fenders, headlights, side mirrors)
2. Ceramic coating - Makes a huge difference when cleaning.
3. Resonator delete - I went with the corsa double helix x pipe. Keeps the stock tone just more aggressive and louder. Love it.
4. I ordered a set of signature wheels and titanium lug nuts. Look for Terrence on this forum.
5. Michelin Ps4s tires. - recommend for street use.
6. Passenger side oil separator - ford performance makes a good one and looks factory.
7. Billetworkz weighted shift knob - huge improvement above the stock shifter. Shifts smoother and all but eliminates miss shifts.
8. Mishimoto overflow tank - get rid of that clear plastic bubble under the hood.
Thanks!

Whats the common consensus on short throw shifters on the gt350's, I haven't heard many mention it? I was considering that as one of my first mods to do

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
Thanks!

Whats the common consensus on short throw shifters on the gt350's, I haven't heard many mention it? I was considering that as one of my first mods to do
Can’t speak to that. I am considering an MGW short shifter as well but it’s not on the burner for me just yet.

OP
OP

Wallyopp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
Can’t speak to that. I am considering an MGW short shifter as well but it’s not on the burner for me just yet.
Gotcha, will leave that open hopefully someone else can answer.

Also wanna note that I had the MGW shifter on my '15 5.0, personally had no complaints and enjoyed it but was not sure how different it would be (if at all) on the gt350

Last edited:

Egparson202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2018 Audi TTRS
Thanks!

MGW for me. Could not be happier.

Sponsored

Fambreezy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-350
Gotcha, will leave that open hopefully someone else can answer.

Also wanna note that I had the MGW shifter on my '15 5.0, personally had no complaints and enjoyed it but was not sure how different it would be (if at all) on the gt350
I do know last year MGW updated the shifter for the gt350 and it’s supposed to be even better than the original.

Funny enough Terrence just messaged me this morning and my wheels are done!

3909CF35-92C1-42C8-9CBB-C2B45550D3CC.jpeg

OP
OP

Wallyopp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
I do know last year MGW updated the shifter for the gt350 and it’s supposed to be even better than the original.

Funny enough Terrence just messaged me this morning and my wheels are done!

3909CF35-92C1-42C8-9CBB-C2B45550D3CC.jpeg
Good to know! Those wheels look amazing, what size?