Sponsored

GT350 suspension mods

geb78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
As an original owner of a 1966 "Bone-stock" GT350, I can tell you, there wasn't much anyone could do better than what Shelby did with these cars after he got them Ford. The original 65-66 MYs were basically a race car "modified" to be legal on the streets. And if you look at recent auctions, the only way to go with these originals is bone-stock for the best price. You modified an original GT350 and the price will go down.
Couldn't agree more. There's an old timer in town that is an original owner of a GT350H that he has cut up and modded throughout the years. He keeps kicking himself for selling off the original parts over time. Only saving grace is it has a well documented race history with original drivetrain. It's by far only worth a fraction of the price an all original would fetch.

That is one sweet truck.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Voodooo

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Couldn't agree more. There's an old timer in town that is an original owner of a GT350H that he has cut up and modded throughout the years. He keeps kicking himself for selling off the original parts over time. Only saving grace is it has a well documented race history with original drivetrain. It's by far only worth a fraction of the price an all original would fetch.

That is one sweet truck.
Thanks

GRTWHT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350
I don't know if you are watching the Barrett-Jackson auction this week, but trucks, especially the ones that are like yours, are selling at premium prices. I think one yesterday went for almost $100,000; yes, it was modified, but even the stock ones are selling at $50k.
Sponsored