Sponsored

2018 Mustang Wishful Thinking

Jackie Chan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Corvette ZR1
It seems like ford waits 4-5 my's to do a refresh on a new design in every lineup

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Hmm, with a little tweak to the upper grille, it works on the current cars as well.
Now this looks much better than the original post. Loving the gills.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

Sponsored

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Nice work. There is improvement to be made in the front, limited by Euro hood height regs, which is why the USA-only GT350 manages to look so much better without being tremendously different.

I am just scared of a change-up to the rear. I LOVE the tail light treatment now, and while there are a lot of things that could be done with the center panel, the rear valance and the deck lid, I think it's easier to screw up the tail lights than to help them. I'd love to see a simpler valance with quad pipes. On the current cars, the base looks too cheap and the Premium (which I have) is too busy and looks funny with lighter paint colors.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Nice merge with the Fusion. I'm sure people will be lining up to hate it.

jrzycobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT500
Nice work! But as far as the next re-skinning, it's too Fusion and way too clean. It needs some interesting cues. Don't get me wrong though, you did way better than I could ever do! :)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Nice work. There is improvement to be made in the front, limited by Euro hood height regs, which is why the USA-only GT350 manages to look so much better without being tremendously different.
Whilst the design team will be ensuring the Euro-Pedestrian Impact laws can be passed, the S550s currently sold in Europe use an "active hood" to help achieve a pass. At the rear of the hood, near the windscreen, there are explosive devises designed to lift the hood (in the opposite direction to how the hood normally opens). This is to deflect any pedestrians who were daft enough to walk out in front of a car :)