Sponsored

2018 Mustang Refresh (Prototype) First Look!

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Yeah you're right. With the Paris Motor Show just wrapping a couple days ago I'm sure it'll be a few weeks before any manufacturers start teasing anything. I'm just a dreamer. :)
And to mention, Ford is not present this year in the Paris motor show. Maybe they keep the suspense of new products for other motor shows in the US :shrug:

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
It is due to poor sales. It has now fallen enough in the currency exchange:paddle:

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/20...ms-ford-ranger-bronco-revival-trump-comments/

“We hate to see the products go to Mexico, but with the Ranger and the Bronco coming to Michigan Assembly that absolutely secures the future for our people a lot more than the Focus does,” Plant chairman for UAW Local 900, Bill Johnson who represents workers at the Wayne, Michigan facility told Freep.

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something really nice to read here in this newsletter : http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37486174

"Ford clearly thinks it can spend its money better. Instead of attending the show, it will be hosting its own media event at its European headquarters in Cologne in late November.

It says it will be able to use the occasion to "show new vehicles and talk about our move from being an auto company to being an auto and mobility company."

So that means, something is going to be released/revealed in November in Germany... :hail:

Very interesting !

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlikely to be Mustang related, though :(
As Bullitt said, I'm also just a dreamer ! :headbonk:

But could be nice that the 2018 will be revealed in the US during the motor show, and at the same time, they reveal the EU version in Germany ! :ford:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
As Bullitt said, I'm also just a dreamer ! :headbonk:

But could be nice that the 2018 will be revealed in the US during the motor show, and at the same time, they reveal the EU version in Germany ! :ford:
Well with Topnotch just mentioning the possiblity a European Ford event this month for the Fiesta, they'll either have 2 events or else they're the same event and will actually be in November. With the 2015 getting a global launch, it would be cool if they kept it going with the refresh.

Sponsored

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Something really nice to read here in this newsletter : http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37486174

"Ford clearly thinks it can spend its money better. Instead of attending the show, it will be hosting its own media event at its European headquarters in Cologne in late November.

It says it will be able to use the occasion to "show new vehicles and talk about our move from being an auto company to being an auto and mobility company."

So that means, something is going to be released/revealed in November in Germany... :hail:

Very interesting !
A lot of companies are doing this now. Instead of lining the pockets of the event/organizers, companies can host their own events off site during the same week or at a latter time. Happening a lot at CES, NAB, Comic Con, etc

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
hello guys again with more futuristic render
2021_ford_mustang_gt_by_jhonconnor-dajv3fe.jpg
That is just Amazing. Front end is completely sexy but in keeping with classic mustang cues as well as the new Euro-style. That said, if they do something like that I hope it's 4 or 5 years in our future as I am not ready to part with Lucy!
Sponsored