Twizzty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bones
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro 1SS 1LE MT
Vehicle Showcase
A couple pics at the office this morning.

airdesign1.jpg

airdesign2.jpg

airdesign3.jpg

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I've been waiting over 2 months for mine too ship from foe Ford parts. Getting really tired of waiting!

Geosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've been waiting over 2 months for mine too ship from foe Ford parts. Getting really tired of waiting!
Air Design was hit by all the Covid stuff and was working through a backlog. Took exactly two months to get mine from Haag Ford. You probably aren’t too far off.

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Air Design was hit by all the Covid stuff and was working through a backlog. Took exactly two months to get mine from Haag Ford. You probably aren’t too far off.
I actually recieved a phone call an hour after posting, they are on the way. Original payment authorization expired so they called to get a new one. Anyway they are finally on their way.

Sponsored

MAD MATT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, black door handles too huh

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Dammit, just when I think I'm done doing things....Black door handles would look pretty good on the silver. Hmm.
Btw those are black abs covers made by trim illusions. The only place I have found them is through Walmart online. Wife made me put a set on hers too.

Sponsored

BlueThunder

***ding Rookie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver Mustang PP1 Manual (former 2015 GT Auto)
Btw those are black abs covers made by trim illusions. The only place I have found them is through Walmart online. Wife made me put a set on hers too.
Thanks for the info. I'd thought about plastidipping them but I'd worry the constant contact would eventually rub it off. I'll check into those.

TonyStark1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang EB Premium
Do the vent pieces come apart on these? I like the style, but I would want mine painted body color (velocity blue) and leave the vents black. Easier to paint if the vents were removed.

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Do the vent pieces come apart on these? I like the style, but I would want mine painted body color (velocity blue) and leave the vents black. Easier to paint if the vents were removed.
No they do not. You would have to mask them off. They come with instructions for paint matching but I didn't read that part.

Last edited:

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Only one vent comes out. If you go back and look at my posts lots of pages back you will see them body colored on my car. The body shop taped them perfectly and they look fantastic.

UnsatOFGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Thanks, those are the Ford official accessory in Matte finish. I got them for $160 shipped through Haag Ford.

A few more pics
20200617_181500.jpg
20200617_181853.jpg
Which towhook do you have?
Sponsored