Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Funny I just thought the same thing. Went to the grocery store and realized I can't see them.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
True I guess, but when you're leaving your car, or approaching, you'll see it if you use the remote to lock/unlock from a distance. Must look cool at night.

Myself I always lock and unlock by touching the door handle, so I'd have to change my habit to enjoy this. ;-)

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Well those definitely will work what I had previously, the MMD hood vent, since it provides vertical vent orientation so you can clearly see both vents from the driver position and the light will for sure be visible to you. I think the MMD Foose and MMD vent are the closest to allowing it to function more like the classic vents, but be warned, depends on how bright it is, might bleed thru solid vent surface gaps.

Sponsored

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
I want to try to install them in my air design vents..
The cable doesn’t appear long enough to reach. You would have to cutout the front piece and even then I’m not sure you would be able to see it since it’s flatter but curious. I’m tempted.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
The cable doesn’t appear long enough to reach. You would have to cutout the front piece and even then I’m not sure you would be able to see it since it’s flatter but curious. I’m tempted.
After talking to them looks like I'm going to need a combination kit of the 15/17 and 18/20..or just make the wires longer. A few years ago I was able to make them work on the 15/17 drake heat extractors.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah but the folks in airplanes, SUVs, tractor trailers, dump trucks, buses, and superman can, how cool is that ?
Your missing the point, plenty people will get to see them at cars and coffee ...

1607422461227.png

That guy in the blue top is doing a excellent job of checking them out ... :cwl:

WD :like:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Your missing the point, plenty people will get to see them at cars and coffee ...

1607422461227.png

That guy in the blue top is doing a excellent job of checking them out ... :cwl:

WD :like:
So captivating .... :thumbsup: need to get some ordered before they run out

Last edited:

Sponsored

stangman09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
For anyone interested, I was able to find some pictures from the Air Designs car they took to Sema. Here is what the vents look like colored to match the body. It is honestly tempting me but what does everyone think?
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
Damn that looks pretty good.

stangman09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
You can find photos of my car in this thread if you want non-marketing ones. As far as I know besides someone with shadow black I am the only person to have them paint matched to my car.
Since you got them colored match what is your overall thoughts? Color match or glass/matte black?

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
Since you got them colored match what is your overall thoughts? Color match or glass/matte black?
I walk a fine line between contrast and body coloured. In my opinion body coloured always looks more factory to me with a little flair. Probably wouldn't change my mind if I did it over again but if I did I would go with matte. I feel it does a better job matching the rest of the plastic trim around the car. It also really depends how other cars are set up. Do they have stripes, what accent colors are around the car etc.. Depending on that gloss might be better.

I do go through a love hate relationship with them and all the mods on my car. Guess I am just indecisive by nature.

Here's a few photos of them on my car.
Mustang GT13.JPG
Mustang GT10.JPG
Mustang GT14.JPG
I
Sponsored