N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I kinda skimmed over all the pages but couldn't find what I was looking for. Will this 2018+ Instrument panel conversion work with a 17 GT BASE 300A car ? I'm not interested in the infotainment / sync / toggle switches for driving modes etc. Thanks.

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
Yes it will work in a base car, I installed one on my V6 base convertible before installing Sync 3 in addition.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it will work in a base car, I installed one on my V6 base convertible before installing Sync 3 in addition.
That's great news, thanks ! This will definitely be my next project.

Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Did my install no issues. Very happy.

NovaSayan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sayan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Sorry if this has been answered before, but are the buttons necessary? I found a few listings with pretty decent prices but they're just missing the buttons, which I could try buying later.

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
Sorry if this has been answered before, but are the buttons necessary? I found a few listings with pretty decent prices but they're just missing the buttons, which I could try buying later.
Yes, you won't be able to use the cluster at all without them.

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
The part numbers are in the first post in this thread. You can buy them from any number of dealers online or just order from your local dealer.

Sponsored

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Just received my digital dash and related components from Breeves, and I must say - I've never seen anything packaged for shipping so well before. I mean, they could have toss this box from a roof top and nothing would have been damaged lol

I'm going to install everything this coming week as the weather warms up a bit. Excited :)

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Question, I’m about to install my new cluster that I ordered, but wanted to confirm there wasn’t a mistake made - does this sticker (see attached) mean the odometer is set to 8,598km? From Ford? My mileage is only 4800km. I’ve read that these can’t be “dialed back” only forward.

Does Breeves just order them from Ford with a random mileage and then change it to the correct milage I’ve told him when he receives it? I’ve also read that he is able to dial them back somehow.

I’m just double checking before installing

3517430C-1E49-423E-A693-FD4EAB360AAF.jpeg

Ferrcad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Question, I’m about to install my new cluster that I ordered, but wanted to confirm there wasn’t a mistake made - does this sticker (see attached) mean the odometer is set to 8,598km? From Ford? My mileage is only 4800km. I’ve read that these can’t be “dialed back” only forward.

Does Breeves just order them from Ford with a random mileage and then change it to the correct milage I’ve told him when he receives it? I’ve also read that he is able to dial them back somehow.

I’m just double checking before installing

3517430C-1E49-423E-A693-FD4EAB360AAF.jpeg
Not knowing Breeves process but did you provide him mileage when ordering the kit? You would probably need to reach out to him and find out the answers to your question. I do know that Forscan allows an increase of mileage not decrease. Normally Breeves and a few others have tools to flash the firmware of the dash to zero out the mileage and then you increase via Forscan on install to match your current mileage. Same thing with the KM option, and Automatic vs Manual transmission is done via the bench firmware flash Hopefully this helps...

Last edited:

quikcolin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2
Not knowing Breeves process but did you provide him mileage when ordering the kit? You would probably need to reach out to him and find out the answers to your question. I do know that Forscan allows an increase of mileage not decrease. Normally Breeves and a few others have tools to flash the firmware of the dash to zero out the mileage and then you increase via Forscan on install to match your current mileage. Same thing with the KM option, and Automatic vs Manual transmission is done via the bench firmware flash Hopefully this helps...
I did provide my milage, that’s why I’m a little confused. Wondering if he orders them in random milage from Ford, then flashes them to zero, or the milage provided by purchaser?

I’d hate to install this thing and it show double the milage 🤦🏽‍♂️. I’ve reached out by email and PM. Just waiting to hear back.

Ferrcad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Yes you do not want to install if it needs re-flashed... Will need to be sent to him for that process...
Sponsored