p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Someone mentioned that you can somehow upgrade to a 180mph speedo? How is this done? Obviously some flash magic going on, but who do you contact for doing this? Not like I am ever going to go 180 OR 160 for that matter...
Breeves002
Sponsored

Last edited:

joeg92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just installed the digital cluster on a ‘16 GTPP, and everything works great except my steering wheel buttons have stopped lighting up. Anybody else have this issue?

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my digital dash today.
smooth sailing, no issues.
thanks Sam!

33839435798_d888464529_b.jpg
20190427_153932 by chefjpd, on Flickr

Last edited:

Sponsored

bj928

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
f150
i'm trying to work out if i can splice this cluster into a project of mine, i know a lot of the cluster wouldn't work, but sure a basic cluster could be got working, 2 projects going, one uses the 3.5 ecoboost with the control pack, would the cluster even work with a v6, let alone the control pack harness, the other project is a 2018 engine and transmission out of an f150, but by the time its fitted in project it will be twin turbo mustang spec with hopefully most of the mustang harness, i have a complete harness from a 2018 f150 to maybe use for parts of any harness i need, need to work out what dash harness parts i would need to talk to other parts of the harness, PP cluster and harness that plugs into would be a start, and a wiring diagram for the mustang gt would be next, any pointer would be greatly appreciated

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Does anybody else feel their cluster lens (clear plastic) is quite loose? I think this might be causing some rattles in my car. I have 3 screws holding the cluster down and I used a bolt/nut combination on the right side to keep tight. Thinking of maybe running without the lens or some silicon to hold the lens down.

dawolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red mustang GT
Does anybody else feel their cluster lens (clear plastic) is quite loose? I think this might be causing some rattles in my car. I have 3 screws holding the cluster down and I used a bolt/nut combination on the right side to keep tight. Thinking of maybe running without the lens or some silicon to hold the lens down.
You need some type of post
You need a couple of plastic or metal post/ tubing behind the top cluster screw holes. Cut to the correct length they will prop the cluster up to the proper position. That position is butted against the four small rubber bumpers on the back of the cluster bevel. You would have no rattles afterwards.
IMG_20190329_170600.jpg

Bluestango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I got my swap done last year, reading through the comments I just check and I don't see Hill assist anywhere. 2015 6m. Which line do I need to switch to make it available again?

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Hey guys, I got my swap done last year, reading through the comments I just check and I don't see Hill assist anywhere. 2015 6m. Which line do I need to switch to make it available again?
Try changing 720-02-01 to
XXX5-XXXX

Sponsored

Blade007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Magnetic, 2011 Nissan quest
Hi Guys
Not sure if this was posted before. I just came a cross it. This is only for those on the fence about doing the install as it shows the process especially how to trim the plastic on the back of the cluster in the dash

divpreet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Divpreet
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2017 GT Manual Australia spec
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Guys
Not sure if this was posted before. I just came a cross it. This is only for those on the fence about doing the install as it shows the process especially how to trim the plastic on the back of the cluster in the dash

It's just such a nightmare getting all the parts. I had been struggling to find the dash cluster for the KPH Manual (I am in Australia) for the past one month. Now that I finally got it, I can't source the JR3Z-3F791-AA Column Housing and the JR3Z-63044D70-AA Panel Instrument.
:headbang:

Valiant

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Val
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT in Eruption Green
It's just such a nightmare getting all the parts. I had been struggling to find the dash cluster for the KPH Manual (I am in Australia) for the past one month. Now that I finally got it, I can't source the JR3Z-3F791-AA Column Housing and the JR3Z-63044D70-AA Panel Instrument.
:headbang:
I got mine straight from the ford dealership.

They had to order it from america.

I know someone here who can program the cluster from MPH > KPH to either auto or manual.

OP
OP
breeves002

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I can also do the programming from MPH to KPH. I got divpreet hooked up with his Manual KPH cluster!
Sponsored