2018 Digital Cluster Installation Guide

firebirder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Yes I did update the SCCM with a new one. I try to config this via FORScan.
Sponsored

firebirder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Ok I fixed it today. Solution was to config SCCM 724-03-01 first 4 digits to my setup (2933 = 2018 digital adaptive cruise control)

valentin78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
valentin
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang roush3
sorry quick question....i have a digital cluster i installed on my new 19 roush but now im trying to sell the car...can i install the old cluster and sell the digital one? is it resalable once installed on my car?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
sorry quick question....i have a digital cluster i installed on my new 19 roush but now im trying to sell the car...can i install the old cluster and sell the digital one? is it resalable once installed on my car?
I would assume it can be reprogrammed to fit with another VIN, but you cannot turn the milage that you put in it back down, only up. So the lower the milage the more potential buyers you might find.

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
Just as he said^^^^^and of course you will need to update miles on original cluster but that can be done with forscan easy enough.

Sponsored

Rapidx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Sent PM. I am interested if you sell it.

ForsakenStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium, 2016 F150 Baja, 2015 Explorer Sport
I'm curious to who is snatching all of these up from salvage lots. I've talked to a few yards now and they all say they sell within minutes of posting the cars to their sites.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
I would assume it can be reprogrammed to fit with another VIN, but you cannot turn the milage that you put in it back down, only up. So the lower the milage the more potential buyers you might find.
So if I bought a cluster with higher miles than my car I wouldn't be able to adjust it lower?

I think I might attempt this mod. I'm familiar with forscan now after doing the Sync 3 swap.

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
So if I bought a cluster with higher miles than my car I wouldn't be able to adjust it lower?

I think I might attempt this mod. I'm familiar with forscan now after doing the Sync 3 swap.
Correct, forscan can only raise mileage.

Sponsored

Edwin2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edwin
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
Just finished my install and programming on my 2018 and I am down to one DTC.

DTC Code: U0260 - Lost Communication With Seat Control Switch Module A

I've adjusted everything I can think of with the seats and went into the IPC Module Configuration and turned off anything that says seat.

Has anyone else experienced this DTC or have any idea how to clear it?
Did you ever got the answer to the problem? I have the same issue and more but I figured I keep looking. One error at the time.
Thanks

valentin78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
valentin
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang roush3
hi guys im still not in the clear with this digital cluster....i bought mine from hellhorse and now im selling my car and i took it off...it has 950 miles on ....my car is manual.....this guy wants to buy it and his car has 26k miles automatic...if he buys it and installs it.... its going to work? he will need to do that programing over forscan with those files from breeves? and by the way im selling it for $1000