2018 Digital Cluster Installation Guide

frestylmotox01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1, 18 F150 Lariat
hi guys im still not in the clear with this digital cluster....i bought mine from hellhorse and now im selling my car and i took it off...it has 950 miles on ....my car is manual.....this guy wants to buy it and his car has 26k miles automatic...if he buys it and installs it.... its going to work? he will need to do that programing over forscan with those files from breeves? and by the way im selling it for $1000
He can adjust the miles, but it would need to be an auto cluster for it to work for him correctly, not sure what would happen if he tries to use it, but ideally anyone who buys it should have a 6 speed car.
Sponsored

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
Yeah as I understand it auto/manual is different cluster hardware (or at least firmware) and can't easily be changed like mileage can.

10SpeedDemon

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Dre
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got mine installed on my 18’. Only option I regret not getting from the beginning. Anyways took about 35 mins to install and didn’t have to do any cutting. Cost about $870 for everything and definitely worth it! View attachment 455236
9EA117A3-B601-4E30-A2CE-3EC9E949AEAE.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

DonnieO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt cs
Where did you get it for 870?

Sponsored

Roush0121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang roush stage 1
Hi everyone, new member here. I’ve been following this forum for about six months now and you all make me want take something apart on my stang every time I read the diy sections. I am ready to start gathering all parts needed for the dash upgrade but I am confused as to why the CLOCK SPRING assembly would have to be changed. Maybe someone has some insight on this. Thanks.

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
Hi everyone, new member here. I’ve been following this forum for about six months now and you all make me want take something apart on my stang every time I read the diy sections. I am ready to start gathering all parts needed for the dash upgrade but I am confused as to why the CLOCK SPRING assembly would have to be changed. Maybe someone has some insight on this. Thanks.
You only need to replace for 15-17, the Steering Control module (clock springs) that came in the 15-17 cars are not compatible with the digital dash that didn't exist at that time.

Roush0121

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang roush stage 1
So like the turn signals,wipers,highbeam etc won’t come up on the dash?

Blown86GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

Sponsored

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Apologies if this has already been asked but I'm struggling to find an answer. Is "my mode" a feature of the digital cluster? Is it possible to enable "my mode" for a 400a mustang? For those who did this install, is "my mode" working correctly? Thanks

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
Can anyone tell me if there’s a way to make sure it shows what song is playing in the cluster from Bluetooth or even Apple CarPlay I saw above it says showing the song playing doesn’t work at the top

Rapidx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Can anyone tell me if there’s a way to make sure it shows what song is playing in the cluster from Bluetooth or even Apple CarPlay I saw above it says showing the song playing doesn’t work at the top
I upgraded to this and it shows the song title from Bluetooth.

Aldopena

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aldo
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang ecoboost
Can you tell me how it went upgrading yours. Where did you get your parts. Did you need a new steering wheel housing? Have you upgraded to sync 3.4?
Sponsored