spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Sooo How many 2018 Bullitts have they built so far???? We saw one in Chicago....the others?

Can't have one on public display in Detroit and sell it in Scottsdale (19th) at the same time.... gotta have at least 2....any more?
There will be at least two in Scottsdale. I went to the show today and there are two identical vacant turntables on either side of the Ford section of the venue with big backdrops of San Francisco behind both of them.

T5owner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 T-5
Another 68 at BJ in the SA section:

Shelby American will announce today that it will offer a limited number of 50th Anniversary 1968 Shelby G.T.500KR “King of the Road” continuation muscle cars.
Shelby American president Gary Patterson will conduct a media and enthusiast introduction of the car on Saturday, Jan. 20, at 1:00 pm in the Shelby American exhibit at the Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Auction. That is where Shelby introduced commemorative edition Shelby Cobras, which sold out in record time.
Available in both fastback and convertible body styles, the Shelby will come with a 427 c.i.d. engine from Carroll Shelby Engine Co. and the choice of a manual or auto transmission. Drivetrains will be installed in original Mustang donor cars with factory VINs intact. Shelby spec suspensions, brakes and 50th anniversary edition badges will be included. Any standard Shelby colors from 1968 can be chosen.
The handful of commemorative KRs, limited to only 10 fastbacks and 10 convertibles, will be sold through Shelby American. Each will be documented in the Shelby Registry. Information can be found at www.shelby.com later today.
Read all the info at: http://bit.ly/2moHZg9

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I’m in Detroit! I’ll be sending my pictures over to Twin Turbo during the press conference for him to post but hopefully the livestream link above works well for everyone! Less than 3 hours to go!

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
I’m in Detroit! I’ll be sending my pictures over to Twin Turbo during the press conference for him to post but hopefully the livestream link above works well for everyone! Less than 3 hours to go!
Ready for your next car to be unveiled I take it? :lol::headbang:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Awesome, thanks Matt! :cheers: