Sponsored

2016 Cadillac ATS-V

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
According to GM it will "kill the M4." If there is any truth to that statement, the GT PP won't be able to keep up on the track. I agree that's it definitely looks like it will be a fun car. I have to see it in person first, but right now I am thinking I would prefer the M3/M4 in the styling department. The Cadillacs look nice but it just doesn't do it for me.
GM says a lot of shit that they can't back up... They tried this crap before with the CTSV and the M3... Look how embarrassing that was.

http://m.autoblog.com/2009/12/14/cts-v-challenge-driver-and-m3-owner-michael-cooper-gets-pat-on-t/

...Finally took a Ringer and a Pro shoe to topple a kid in his M3.

It seems there are some confused GM fans on here too. GM says the ATSV weighs around 3700lbs, not 3600... They claim a 0-60 in 3.9 (ZL1 11s all day?) but, I guess it's possible.

I don't see a V8 Camaro being anywhere near 3700lbs, not after the convertible reinforcement, V8, FI V8 reinforcements and Camaro performance upgrades... I'm betting it will be no lighter than the current Camaro. The engine weight between the Eco6 and LT1 is almost 75lbs alone... Not looking good on weight loss fella's.
Sponsored

FL4T

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
It'll be funny when you end up being wrong.. If you're talking about the GM 3.6 twin turbo (LF3), there is no 75 pound difference between that engine and the LT1.