Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
attachment.jpg

OK, what is the one in front with heavier camo and single tips (and what looks like a trailer hitch)?
Either a GT, V6 or Ecoboost..........they're still out on the streets testing. Don't worry about the fact its still got lots of cow-camo, that's just what was under the heavier duvet camo :)

Sponsored

monksey7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Thin air
Nobody mentioned that the tail lights are different than the regular Mustang tail lights they've shown so far?

The surround isn't black. There is no trim around each individual light. That little ledge below each light is not present. Maybe it's missing a trim piece that's black and snaps over what is shown on this car. In the picture of this car behind the other, it looks like that car also doesn't have a black surround trim on in.

Hmmmmm.
Probably pre-production (easier/quicker to build)

86GT

Threads
Reaction score
No sequential lights at 1:37?!? Possibly because this is a pre-production model?
I'm pretty sure sequentials are against the law in Europe but don't quote me on that. This could just be a set they had laying around that are made for Europe. If they're not illegal, I'm pretty sure they have to be orange anyway so I'm not sure how the sequential taillights would look

Sponsored

GTsquid

Probably pre-production (easier/quicker to build)
I'm pretty sure sequentials are against the law in Europe but don't quote me on that. This could just be a set they had laying around that are made for Europe. If they're not illegal, I'm pretty sure they have to be orange anyway so I'm not sure how the sequential taillights would look
Yeap I think the early spy videos we saw of the S550 prototype didn't show sequentials either, altho the lights were a bit harder to detect since they were fully covered by camo.

Exhaust notes sounds good! Almost like the Boss 302's w/o baffle plates. :thumbsup:
Agreed and if it is coyote based like some on the forum are suggesting then it makes sense. I'm not hearing any hints of flat plane here.

GTsquid

Just noticed this is the same car that was first spotted on the covered trailer, as it shares the same licence plate :)
That little old lady might work for Kett Engineering then since that is where Jarstang said it was headed in CA. I was surprised how much it's been photographed in Los Angeles, but I guess Ford would rather it be captured while under the safety of camo, then unknowingly at a "private" track event ;)

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
It is a bad ass looking car. Give me a TT GT500 please :)
Sponsored