Sponsored

2015 GT350 Mustang Options Pricing

xlover

King of Laserball
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW M
I believe all dealers should know (or be able to find out) their 16/17 GT350 allocations by now. I got the news directly from our Ford rep in person and then again in an email.

Sadly, I do not get an R model for 16/17, just two standard GT350's (1 per year). I'm a little surprised we got snubbed for R's as we were one of the biggest volume Mustang dealers in our entire region last year. Plus, we received 2 Boss 302 Laguna Secas back in 12/13 which followed a very similar volume/allocation plan as the GT350 R. Oh well, anybody want to buy an F-150, Focus, Fusion, Escape, etc.? I've got plenty of those - LOL!
Any chance this was just garunteed allocation and a sale would bring another car? Seems a bit low.... The could likely sell more

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Any chance this was just garunteed allocation and a sale would bring another car? Seems a bit low.... The could likely sell more
I hope you're right on this. To me every dealer should be getting way more than that.

Maybe the naysayers are right and the price will be close to $60k base and over 60 with options and no-one will buy - or there will be very few and the only way to get them will be to out-bid others (ADM). I doubt it, but I can't think of why else the volume could be so low.

Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

matrix243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor & Lightning
Just so people aren't so worried, sure there might be a very limited production run, but you can sure bet ford wouldn't put this kind of money and R&D into something and not apply to other models.

jcalvert86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Hmm.

Looks like you'll be able to spec a base model with electronics package if you dont want mag ride.

They'll sell the shit out of these if it's $45k base with an available $2000 electronics pack.

Last edited:

Burningcoals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 401a
I believe all dealers should know (or be able to find out) their 16/17 GT350 allocations by now. I got the news directly from our Ford rep in person and then again in an email.

Sadly, I do not get an R model for 16/17, just two standard GT350's (1 per year). I'm a little surprised we got snubbed for R's as we were one of the biggest volume Mustang dealers in our entire region last year. Plus, we received 2 Boss 302 Laguna Secas back in 12/13 which followed a very similar volume/allocation plan as the GT350 R. Oh well, anybody want to buy an F-150, Focus, Fusion, Escape, etc.? I've got plenty of those - LOL!
You get x2 Standard GT350 one for 16 and one for 17?

Well.. that puts the brakes on my hopes. With that few being made...

3000 per year? They should be doing a 20k run on these, they would sell like hotcakes.

Just ridiculous. I personally didn't want a car that was that rare... Guess its back to my supercharged GT idea...

jcalvert86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep

3000 per year? They should be doing a 20k run on these, they would sell like hotcakes.

Just ridiculous. I personally didn't want a car that was that rare... Guess its back to my supercharged GT idea...
Ford has mentioned 5k or so a year.. I'll bet they build as many as they can sell.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
http://www.militaryautosource.com/ford/military-program/showroom/Options.aspx

this settles a lot, but not much at the same time

when you select the R package you are forced to get the track pack like most have speculated. also it settles the CC brake question (you're getting them).
hmmm site dos not work anymore!! maybe Ford blocked it.

Any one get screen shots before they took it down or can tell what it showed ?

Funny thing is my guy here said he could get me one but I needed to have an order in we could switch when the pricing was announced.

I ended building an auto/premium GT with Recaro seats that has just been delivered stateside ....I think I am keeping that and just add a Hellion TT. lol
As badasss as the GT350 will be not sure it will not suit my needs since I likely will never see a road course(it all about the 1/4 for me)

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

Also, if a big dealer only gets 1 most of the small dealers probably won't get one. I'm not going to stand in line, beg, pay a bunch extra or any of that if Ford isn't going to make enough to satisfy demand.

Agreed on the power adder idea. Adding a blower to my 2015 will probably get me by a few years until the next good thing comes... or look harder at the competition.

I realize patience is a virtue and I'm not very virtuous. :) I really wish Ford would give us dates on when they will make announcements, when will order banks open, etc.

on d bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jk
Also, if a big dealer only gets 1 most of the small dealers probably won't get one. I'm not going to stand in line, beg, pay a bunch extra or any of that if Ford isn't going to make enough to satisfy demand.
That's not how it works. As a dealer you need to pay a $1k fee to have the ability to sell the GT350. If you pay this fee you will be allotted at least one GT350 for each of the first full two years of production.

Any dealer big or small could pay this fee and get two GT350's. If the dealer did not pay the fee you will not get any. There will be plenty to go around as it's been stated 5k units per year very similar to the GT500.

Burningcoals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 401a
That's not how it works. As a dealer you need to pay a $1k fee to have the ability to sell the GT350. If you pay this fee you will be allotted at least one GT350 for each of the first full two years of production.

Any dealer big or small could pay this fee and get two GT350's. If the dealer did not pay the fee you will not get any. There will be plenty to go around as it's been stated 5k units per year very similar to the GT500.
A dealer could order a GT350 outside of allotment though right?

on d bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jk
A dealer can't not order unless they have paid the fee. And from my understanding the dealer would need to have an allotment to place an order. However allotments can change throughout the course of the model year.
Sponsored

Last edited: