Sponsored

2015 GT350 Mustang Options Pricing

mustang_lurkers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 Tech Package
I am not going to sweat it. The order banks open soon for 2016 so pricing will have to be revealed soon. HP is already confirmed over 520 which is better than the z-28. I have an MSRP deal already agreed upon and if that falls through for some unforeseen and unlikely back stab move by the dealer I have a good shot to get one through the military auto sales. I have said no to ADMs!
Sponsored

Burningcoals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 401a
I am not going to sweat it. The order banks open soon for 2016 so pricing will have to be revealed soon. HP is already confirmed over 520 which is better than the z-28. I have an MSRP deal already agreed upon and if that falls through for some unforeseen and unlikely back stab move by the dealer I have a good shot to get one through the military auto sales. I have said no to ADMs!
I will buy any GT350 at MSRP, really want one.

OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
One per dealer would be close to 3000 a year, IF everyone gets one.
Ford has said that GT350 production will be about the same as GT500 production. That was about 7,000 units per year, so that's about 2 per dealer on average. Many northern dealers will get none or one, while many southern dealers will get several each year. Huge dealers like Galpin will likely get 10+ each year.

OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Just so people aren't so worried, sure there might be a very limited production run, but you can sure bet ford wouldn't put this kind of money and R&D into something and not apply to other models.
Sweet; a Shelby Taurus or a Shelby Expedition with a FPC V8 would be awesome! Or maybe carbon fiber wheels for a Fiesta to go with the dual clutch automated manual it already employs. Maybe some Le Mans stripes for our Transit Connect vans (U-Haul already does this, by the way). How about Recaro seats and an 8200 rpm fuel cutoff in a Ford Flex. The possibilities are endless.

OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
That's not how it works. As a dealer you need to pay a $1k fee to have the ability to sell the GT350. If you pay this fee you will be allotted at least one GT350 for each of the first full two years of production.

Any dealer big or small could pay this fee and get two GT350's. If the dealer did not pay the fee you will not get any. There will be plenty to go around as it's been stated 5k units per year very similar to the GT500.
I personally read and sent in our agreement for the 16/17 GT350 program to Ford. Paying the fee only guaranteed one car over the course of two models years. Not 1 per year - just 1 car total. I was awarded a second allocation, so I get just two total to last for two model years.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A dealer could order a GT350 outside of allotment though right?
No, Ford will only give the dealership as many GT350's as they were allocated. Any orders placed beyond that allocation will NEVER be processed, built, or shipped. There are only a finite number of GT350's planned. Contracts and supplies from vendors take many months in advance to procure. Ford can't just pump out a bunch of extra GT350's on a whim if demand spikes. The same is true for all models Ford builds, but it is even tougher with a vehicle that's already such limited production.

OP
OP
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
I will buy any GT350 at MSRP, really want one.
I see you're in Seattle. I know for a fact that only half of the dealers in the Seattle area will get any GT350's, and that no Seattle area dealer was allocated more than 2 GT350's - not even the really big volume dealers. However, if you're willing to travel to the southern states, you'll find many more GT350's, increasing the odds of finding that MSRP deal.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
No, Ford will only give the dealership as many GT350's as they were allocated. Any orders placed beyond that allocation will NEVER be processed, built, or shipped. There are only a finite number of GT350's planned. Contracts and supplies from vendors take many months in advance to procure. Ford can't just pump out a bunch of extra GT350's on a whim if demand spikes. The same is true for all models Ford builds, but it is even tougher with a vehicle that's already such limited production.
There is no reason that Ford can not produce more GT350s, if necessary.

Obviously the MY2015 is set in stone, but that will be for the big-buyers and ADM'ness and generate excitement for the HALO stang. But for MY2016~ I see nothing hamping them from making more than 7k, etc. It is a decision, nothing more.

on d bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jk
I personally read and sent in our agreement for the 16/17 GT350 program to Ford. Paying the fee only guaranteed one car over the course of two models years. Not 1 per year - just 1 car total. I was awarded a second allocation, so I get just two total to last for two model years.
Thanks Brian. A dealer owner who singed his agreement said its $1k each year and it's a guaranteed to give the dealer at least one allocation per year. That's why I stated what I did.

slc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Thanks Brian. A dealer owner who singed his agreement said its $1k each year and it's a guaranteed to give the dealer at least one allocation per year. That's why I stated what I did.
The dealership that I have an agreement with is under the same impression, that by signing up they are guaranteed one car for '16 and one for '17. They are confirming first of the week.

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
I see you're in Seattle. I know for a fact that only half of the dealers in the Seattle area will get any GT350's, and that no Seattle area dealer was allocated more than 2 GT350's - not even the really big volume dealers. However, if you're willing to travel to the southern states, you'll find many more GT350's, increasing the odds of finding that MSRP deal.
do you know anything about phoenix dealers getting some? hoping to get one with no mark up if at all possible.

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
dealer markup on these things will be ridiculous

on d bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jk
do you know anything about phoenix dealers getting some? hoping to get one with no mark up if at all possible.
Be patient. I'm assuming you don't have a personal relationship with anyone which would help your chances. I know tim Hovik of San Tan Ford however in this environment why turn down 10-20k easy money, you sell to the highest offer like we all would.

I would first try wickenburg, buckeye, and Apache junction ford dealers. I would call Prescott, maybe flagstaff and kingman as well. If those fail wait until spring of 2016 and try to start bids against dealers. This dealer said 5 over what can you do...

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Be patient. I'm assuming you don't have a personal relationship with anyone which would help your chances. I know tim Hovik of San Tan Ford however in this environment why turn down 10-20k easy money, you sell to the highest offer like we all would.

I would first try wickenburg, buckeye, and Apache junction ford dealers. I would call Prescott, maybe flagstaff and kingman as well. If those fail wait until spring of 2016 and try to start bids against dealers. This dealer said 5 over what can you do...
i do have a relationship with one that i have bought at least 6 cars from in the last year, but have been told there will prob be a 20K mark up and i am first on the list, but i dont want to pay the 20k extra, so i probably wont go to them, and another i called a while back has me on a list depending on allocation, and said they wont do any markup but it depends how many they get before i get a call to order one.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Man, that doesn't sound good. My local dealership is small, but they always got at least 2 GT500 allocations each year and were usually able to beg borrow or steal a couple more. I was hoping that the GT350 situation would be similar.
Sponsored