350R avalanche gray

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Damn! Sonax is pricy. $33 dollars for an 8oz bottle. Gonna give it a go though.
It’ll last you a while, a little goes a long way on the steering wheel. Just make sure to not dry rub the wheel with the brush, it will pull on the fibers. And if you have suede shoes, it’s great for upkeep on those too. I have three pairs of shoes with suede on them and it works great.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
And if you have suede shoes, it’s great for upkeep on those too. I have three pairs
Are they by chance....................................................................................... blue????

SHOE DISCLAIMER
I won't step on them...!!!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Are they by chance....................................................................................... blue????

SHOE DISCLAIMER
I won't step on them...!!!
IMG_2924.jpeg

Sponsored

passwords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350R & ‘19 ZL1 1LE
It would be so awesome to me if the owner of the Camaro ZL1 1LE connects with some one in this thread who ends up buying his car 😎.
I’ve seen/heard them rip around Sebring raceway, such awesome cars !!!
Well, here it is. I just don’t have the bandwidth to sell it myself so it’s at a broker. This is a true “I need the room” decision. It would be nice if someone on this forum ended up with it.

https://www.elevationmotors.com/vdp...aro-ZL1-1LE-Coupe-for-sale-in-Denver-CO-80226

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I am the OP and have personally looked at three GT350 cars. Those cars, IMO, were overpriced. They had issues that were not fully disclosed.

Sports Car Market magazine just issued a Sell on the 2007-2014 Mustang GT500 (May. 2024 issue). They mentioned that Ford is committed to making ICE cars for the foreseeable future. The sixth and seventh generation cars are better (the above GT500 is a 5th Gen S197).

I say the Dark Horse is not competitive and the new limited production anniversary car will not be that fast. It will be rare with 1965 cars made.

I targeted the 2015-2020 GT350 then and still do. The cars FS are not serviced and treated well. The good ones are just not FS. They like owning the fastest Mustang every made (so far).

I say buy one quickly is you see one. I'll do the same.

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Absolutely NO idea what the initialism is in your reply… do tell my friend.

Anyone who thinks these are acronyms needs to Google initialism vs. acronym.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Sports car market magazine says,,,, Sorry, but who gives two ….’s what some magazine says. They obviously havent been paying attention to what the nice examples of those cars are selling for. I’d really like to have a vert 197/500, especially at a fire sale price, but that’s not going to happen. Completely agree on the Dark Horse. There’s a really nice 20 R on BAT now that’s already over msrp, and will no doubt go up. Even the nice non-r’s are bringing solid money. Not great if you’re trying to buy but good for the future if you end up with another or have one. It’s cool the market supports what most of us think of these cars.

I am the OP and have personally looked at three GT350 cars. Those cars, IMO, were overpriced. They had issues that were not fully disclosed.

Sports Car Market magazine just issued a Sell on the 2007-2014 Mustang GT500 (May. 2024 issue). They mentioned that Ford is committed to making ICE cars for the foreseeable future. The sixth and seventh generation cars are better (the above GT500 is a 5th Gen S197).

I say the Dark Horse is not competitive and the new limited production anniversary car will not be that fast. It will be rare with 1965 cars made.

I targeted the 2015-2020 GT350 then and still do. The cars FS are not serviced and treated well. The good ones are just not FS. They like owning the fastest Mustang every made (so far).

I say buy one quickly is you see one. I'll do the same.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OP, I think I posted this the other day (I can’t remember if it was here or another thread). But this is a 1 owner 2020 GT350R that comes with the Owners Supplement (one of your requirements I believe) and the original window sticker. Super low miles and super clean. The price tag reflects the condition IMO. They had a similar condition R in Iconic that didn’t last very long (it was listed at a similar price). Not sure if an R is what you’re looking for but IMO you have a better chance at finding a low mileage, one owner R than you do non-R. At least from what I’ve seen pop up for sale lately. They will arrange shipping for you as well if you’d like.

https://www.diamondmotorworks.com/2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350r-c-4674/