Sponsored

2015-17 Performance Pack elements

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Sorry I say fixed to say a car that it had an accident and was repaired.
I bought mine in German
If all the European cars are PP, and this car was a PP, why would you assume it was repaired with non PP parts? If all European cars are PP, they probably don't have non PP parts in Europe.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Giaco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marco
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Premium PP
If all the European cars are PP, and this car was a PP, why would you assume it was repaired with non PP parts? If all European cars are PP, they probably don't have non PP parts in Europe.
Don't ask me why but unfortunately spare parts are very rare in EU, like aftermarket upgrade elements. So if you want one you probably have to buy it on a US site and then you have to pay shipping and customs duties. Normally you have to double the price of each small item. For the bigger ones the things is different, for example a €600 hood you will pay for it €5500/6000 :(
Infact the car was repaired in the US and then sold in UE.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
All European Cars are some variation of the PP but not exactly PP cars for example we don't have the gauges, Strut tower brace and Torsen diff we have 3.55 gears Trak-Loc so even though is similar package to the PP suspension wise and tires wheels wise is not exactly the same.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
In the Europe ones, you have a pp that not include the 3.73:1 gear, they have different manifold so the car has 321 hp instead of 435…
Typo is my guess, but Euro-spec had 421.

4 parts missing, Performance Pack chin spoiler, performance pack belly pan, and both front wheel well liners.
Let’s not forget the priceless spoiler delete on the 15-17s 😎🍻.

VisceralSyn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Don't ask me why but unfortunately spare parts are very rare in EU, like aftermarket upgrade elements. So if you want one you probably have to buy it on a US site and then you have to pay shipping and customs duties. Normally you have to double the price of each small item. For the bigger ones the things is different, for example a €600 hood you will pay for it €5500/6000 :(
Infact the car was repaired in the US and then sold in UE.
The US Aftermarket is a completely different beast, and almost does not exist in the EU. From my time in US ARMY, stationed in Germany, I assumed one could startup a small company like American Muscle and clean shop. But, then realised 99.9% of the aftermarket parts are not made in Europe, and the various countries import tarriffs are exponentially expensive. Almost as bad as certain german car mfgr parts coming into the USA: BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, etc. Which sadly seems to be why Ford doesn't sell the Ford Performance parts, in the EU. The import tarriffs on the Mustang GT has it's MSRP already at 50K USD. Still, the Mustang GT is the most affordable v8, available in Europe too.

Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Which sadly seems to be why Ford doesn't sell the Ford Performance parts, in the EU. The import tarriffs on the Mustang GT has it's MSRP already at 50K USD. Still, the Mustang GT is the most affordable v8, available in Europe too.
There is Ford Performance parts stores in germany, greece and all across europe hell even my ford dealership sell ford performance parts now. Sure the catalog is more limited to only parts that fit the EU spec mustangs but it's there and I order stuff from it all the time.