LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Have the updated the new kits to the parts they were sending for the broken elbows?

I would specifically have to confirm this with FP tomorrow when they open again but I am pretty sure this was addressed and is part of the delays and backorder reason.

- Benny
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobrakit

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Benny, when you do check could you ask how those of us who have already installed get the parts? Do we have to go through you since we bought them from you? Thanks!

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny, when you do check could you ask how those of us who have already installed get the parts? Do we have to go through you since we bought them from you? Thanks!

Hi,

New kits are shipping with updated elbows and FP is working on the process for previous version owners to get the updated elbow as well. Once the process is established we will announce it here.

Thank you,
Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobrakit

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Looks like a new 90deg fitting and new pcv hose. Ford said they are going to send to me, we'll see.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The instructions say the end user must register the calibration. If your having it done at a dealer I'm taking it they do that?

doph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Z28, 2019 GT PP1 w/ MT6, MR
Be forewarned, you have to be available for required signature for FedEx package on this (no notification of this requirement was in the order info). I was home Sunday (waited all day), when it was supposed to, per tracking, be delivered, but FedEx flubbed the delivery by 2 days with no explanation. Now will end up missing it (after waiting 4 months) because I have to be elsewhere at work during the weekday. FedEx will not let me change the delivery location to work (less than a mile away), and Levittown Ford Parts says their FedEx account does not permit delivery changes at this time.

Hopefully this will save someone else the same hassle...

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I saw indirect signature on my tracking. The driver signed for it, dumped it and ran. Because of covid FedEx and ups haven't been getting any direct signatures from me.
Are you sure they won't do the same?

Sponsored

doph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw indirect signature on my tracking. The driver signed for it, dumped it and ran. Because of covid FedEx and ups haven't been getting any direct signatures from me.
Are you sure they won't do the same?
My UPS driver does all the time. Wish the FedEx driver would; instead on first attempt today it got marked "customer not available, direct signature at address required". Which will of course happen 2 more times...

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Be forewarned, you have to be available for required signature for FedEx package on this (no notification of this requirement was in the order info). I was home Sunday (waited all day), when it was supposed to, per tracking, be delivered, but FedEx flubbed the delivery by 2 days with no explanation. Now will end up missing it (after waiting 4 months) because I have to be elsewhere at work during the weekday. FedEx will not let me change the delivery location to work (less than a mile away), and Levittown Ford Parts says their FedEx account does not permit delivery changes at this time.

Hopefully this will save someone else the same hassle...
We allow for a different (work) shipping address for those that think this may be an issue. If you still need assistance I can probably have it help at a nearby depot for pickup after work. Let me know.

- Benny

doph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We allow for a different (work) shipping address for those that think this may be an issue. If you still need assistance I can probably have it help at a nearby depot for pickup after work. Let me know.

- Benny
Yep, just hasn't been an issue with any of hundreds of deliveries left at my home address for the last 8 years, so didn't think different address was needed for this.

Thanks for the offer, but will not be needed. FedEx guy must have signed for me, because he left it on front porch today. :clap:

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Yep, just hasn't been an issue with any of hundreds of deliveries left at my home address for the last 8 years, so didn't think different address was needed for this.

Thanks for the offer, but will not be needed. FedEx guy must have signed for me, because he left it on front porch today. :clap:

Glad to hear thank you.

- Benny