Sponsored

JMS PedalMax

roguestang001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/ 2000 Mustang GT/ 1990 Mustang GT
Give them a call then. Maybe they didn't attach it. But that's what I thought before, and they told me to go back and check. Then check again lol

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Ramen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
No attachments in the email. Only a link to the order which doesn't show any status or tracking number.
Same thing when I ordered their nguage. It was delivered in three business days though.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Thanks guys. If nothing happens by tomorrow I'll PM beefcake.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
I trust all your guys input but I have no first hand experience with the pedalmax. I do however have first hand experience with the Sprint Booster on other cars. So I will be giving that a try to pair with my Lund tune. I like their button design a little better as well. Hopefully I won't be disappointed.

Sponsored

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
For those considering the Pedalmax, I'd recommend getting the dial knob. After awhile, you might get use to the new throttle response and feel like it no longer works. I don't have mine at a 100 all the time, only when I want to have some fun and not when there is no traffic. Dollar for dollar...best mod you can buy IMO.

Northern Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot GT Premium 400A
Just waiting for Black Friday deal (hopefully) to pull the trigger on this.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone with a tune confirm what the stock driver demand table is? What I want to know is how linear the stock, normal mode is. I personally don't care for anything different than linear. If I command 30% throttle, I want 30% throttle. Press the pedal more if you need more...

Steeeliskt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Manual
I really want to pull the trigger on this, but I just want to make sure I understand... I read through every single page last week and get it that general feeling is this is an amazing mod.. but I did see someone post something along the lines of "if you were able to train yourself and floor it instead of easing into gas, wouldn't it be same effect?" Something like that.

If I have it in first gear and barely hit the accelerator, are the wheels going to want to spin? I supposed I don't understand "lag" when the throttle response feels almost instant as it is?

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I really want to pull the trigger on this, but I just want to make sure I understand... I read through every single page last week and get it that general feeling is this is an amazing mod.. but I did see someone post something along the lines of "if you were able to train yourself and floor it instead of easing into gas, wouldn't it be same effect?" Something like that.

If I have it in first gear and barely hit the accelerator, are the wheels going to want to spin? I supposed I don't understand "lag" when the throttle response feels almost instant as it is?
I agree.

Non-linearity is the enemy of control. What this does is make the pedal signal non-linear with respect to pedal displacement.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
like this, when you have a "cable" a cable moves relative to the position of the pedal, so if you mash it, the butterfly in the TB is open exactly relative to the pedal position

with the drive by wire, you mash it, but the throttle still gradually opens to wide open, the box allows you to make it even , more than even less than even, but more than what it does now, etc..

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
Just got my Lund tune revised for throttle response. Plus the pedalmax and sport mode is ridiculous. I'm forced to get suspension parts now to stop the wheel hop lol.

roguestang001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ok, so would that work? Maybe, but that's not the point. I'm going to try to explain it. There is what feels like a slight delay in these electronic throttle systems. You press the pedal down half way, but you're only opening up the throttle body 25%. Its not like an old cable driven throttle, where if you press down half way, you're opening up the throttle body 50%. Will you gain any power? No, but your car will be more aggressive or touchy on the throttle. It takes away that "Lag" feeling. Let's try to make an analogy:

Have you ever used a water slide before? Some are rather easy, with no steep decents, and it takes a little bit of time to get moving up to speed. Like it's not wet enough. But then, there are steep ones where you get up to speed almost immediately. Eventually you'll be going the same terminal speed on either slide, but the steeper one is closer to actually falling, and gives you more of that adrenialne rush....lol

That's the best I can come up with on a Monday after a long day at work. Hope it helps someone who may e as crazy as me!

roguestang001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If someone has never driven a cable throttle car, or it's been quite awhile, then it might be harder for them to conceptualize this. My buddy hasn't driven one in like 5 years, and he didn't even notice until I let him drive mine.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Sponsored