bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I can say 100% for certain 99% of good looking university or college educated women anywhere within 100 miles of ocean hate V8s and Harleys haha.
best kept secret of the Mustang V8 community ;)
Sponsored

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ok ok guys.. lol. Let’s Keep the topic about his question. Let’s not turn this into another ecoboost vs GT topic, there is 400,000 of those on this forum already haha. The 3 month wait is a joke.. most people have been waiting way longer so if you order I would say 5-6 is more accurate. The price seems a little high I think for the options. I bought a 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 with 6500 miles loaded with everything except safe and smart and magnaride (msrp: $52k) for $39,999 last September. Be willing to travel and you’ll find better deals. I flew to Mississippi from Minnesota to get this car lol. I wouldn’t order a new car period if you want the Perf pack. It’s just way way overpriced for that pack now. Either way good luck and hopefully you find or get what you want. 👍🏼.

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy
Yeah I’d order and wait. Makes no sense to buy used these days. The only time I’d buy a 4cylinder turbo is for my VW GTI I just bought. Fun car.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Hi Sergio. So here is some out of the box thinking. Do both. Sit with the dealer and let him/her know that you want to order a new car. And knowing it could take a lot longer than three months make a deal to buy/lease/rent the 2020. The car should still be under the factory 3/36 so you are covered for any expenses. It's actually a win-win. The dealer gets two sales and you get a car to drive now and if you decide a new 2022 when it eventually arrives.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
So let me see if I understand what your saying🤔. You ordered the exact car you want and at the same time want to buy a used one to get instant gratification 😁. Uhm just wait it ain’t like the Bronco guys😬. Uhm 18 months waiting for me😝.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
So let me see if I understand what your saying🤔. You ordered the exact car you want and at the same time want to buy a used one to get instant gratification 😁. Uhm just wait it ain’t like the Bronco guys😬. Uhm 18 months waiting for me😝.
G, you have enough vehicles to choose from, unlike us poor folks who only have to choose from 2 or 3. :cwl: :crackup: :like:

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I can say 100% for certain 99% of good looking university or college educated women anywhere within 100 miles of ocean hate V8s and Harleys haha.
So you live near Berkeley. For the rest of the world that is absolutely and completely inaccurate. Which would bring me back to my original comment of, “ultra masculine” 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Dynamically and financially the Ecoboost is superior car. This is the machine for ultra masculine male who knows enviro conscious choices are very attractive to potential mates <30 yr old.

Emotionally GT is superior thanks to V8 exhause note many love but the opcost is double in consumables if really enjoy the V8, plus, the tic may get under your skin. The V8 is highly offensive to most females <30 though some love it too.

If you can afford it both are ideal haha.

My choice was made when a guy with full load 2020 GT vert told me he prefers his Ecoboost.

In your dreams, I'll bet you're a legend in your own mind also LMAO Thanks for the laugh, Karren.

Part two of the comedy..

I must ask what happens when you get out of the car, kicked to the curb are you? What a sad pathetic excuse of a boy, forget man.

Last edited:

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Like a chick cares of you drive a V8 or not, its whats in your pants, not under the hood.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
In your dreams, I'll bet you're a legend in your own mind also LMAO Thanks for the laugh, Karren.

Part two of the comedy..

I must ask what happens when you get out of the car, kicked to the curb are you? What a sad pathetic excuse of a boy, forget man.
@Hanavarian has already been banned once and I have him "ignored". I'm tempted to read his stupidity but I have to be strong. :giggle: :facepalm:

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Would you say it’s a better offer than a 22’ custom ordered premium GT but takes 3 more months to get here for $49k ?? Be Patient or pull trigger ?
No, be patient. Order the '22

Order what you want. Do it right the first time.

_zOmbIE_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands, 22 GT Prem PP
I agree with the people telling you to wait, at the same time I was lucky enough to find a car in dealer stock that was 99% what I had ordered so I pulled the trigger on a '22 GT Premium, PP, AE, MR with leather Recaro seats in shadow black and cancelled my reservation for the exact same build in Mischevious Purple (minus the Recaro).

I even got a better deal ($1k off sticker) on the car that was in stock vs paying sticker on my custom order.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
OP, have you just been looking at what is in dealer stock?

You might find what you want, or very close, and not have to wait months.
Sponsored