Sponsored

Lady hit my new 2021 mustang GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Damn, sorry about the idiot. I did not know about that orange color and it is awesome. If they can’t color match it have them do it again. With a new car Sun fading show not matter. Beautiful orange.
Sponsored

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
You should be due a diminished value payment as well. It varies on how hard to fight for it and certainly up for negotiation as to the amount. This is the amount that your car is now worth due to accident history, even with a perfect repair. On a new car like this, I see $2500 minimum. You are due this under the liability of the at fault party. Diminished value is not due to the policy holder under collision.

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
You should be due a diminished value payment as well. It varies on how hard to fight for it and certainly up for negotiation as to the amount. This is the amount that your car is now worth due to accident history, even with a perfect repair. On a new car like this, I see $2500 minimum. You are due this under the liability of the at fault party. Diminished value is not due to the policy holder under collision.
how does one go about getting this ?

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
It depends how much you want to maximize this. But you need to tell/ask the other insurance company that you are asking for it. I did it on a lower value car, came up with some kind of calculation and they just gave me the money. The other end of the spectrum is there are consultants you hire that will generally extract bigger money but of course they have to get paid...

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
I believe that you are in titled to a undetectable repair ! Just because the shop says it is done you don’t have to accept it . Just remember not to make a deal with the body shop before the repair like waving your deductible, because at that point you have entered into your own deal ! So if you are not totally satisfied don’t except it! Your insurance company wants you happy
No good shop will let you go u happy. Mine guarantees their work. The very last thing they have ever said to me is that if I was unhappy with anything to come back and they would fix it. I haven't had to in 20 years of using them.
Also, he was hit and has proof he's not at fault. His insurance company will have nothing to do with the repair. And he won't have any deductible.
The only way his insurance company will become involved is if the other party doesn't have insurance or they try to fight it. The video the OP has should head that off.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
No good shop will let you go u happy. Mine guarantees their work. The very last thing they have ever said to me is that if I was unhappy with anything to come back and they would fix it. I haven't had to in 20 years of using them.
Also, he was hit and has proof he's not at fault. His insurance company will have nothing to do with the repair. And he won't have any deductible.
The only way his insurance company will become involved is if the other party doesn't have insurance or they try to fight it. The video the OP has should head that off.
mill make sure to look and see that the body work is don’t perfectly lol

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
"Lady" in the title of this thread should be changed to "D___ ___t"

OP: Get the repair clear-bra'd ASAP because no matter how good the paint job looks when you pick it up, it will oxidize and fade faster than the factory paint and start to look crappy ~ 1 year after the repaint.

ARAMP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Dang, that sucks OP. Hopefully it'll be fairly painless getting it straightened out.

I had a lady run over my mailbox saturday morning. Loud bang and it took me a while to realize that my new Shelby was parked around back and not in the front drive. My mailbox didn't fare too well. Neither did her Subaru.

Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Dang, that sucks OP. Hopefully it'll be fairly painless getting it straightened out.

I had a lady run over my mailbox saturday morning. Loud bang and it took me a while to realize that my new Shelby was parked around back and not in the front drive. My mailbox didn't fare too well. Neither did her Subaru.

Wow, just ran right into it. I say there is a very high probability she was using her phone and not watching the road. What happen post crash?

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I had a lady run over my mailbox saturday morning.

Run over? She demolished it like the Kool-aid Man through a wall. 😬

Hope that Facebook post was important (or whatever she was doing).

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

I love the fact it was a brick pillar mail box. :clap:

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
Suck that it only has 1400 miles and then this happens 😐.
Sponsored