The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys. I am up here in Northern Florida in little Marianna, Florida. It’s been a couple of days now and I’ve had a chance to take a look around as we were driving around visiting my wife’s parents. The only car dealership I see is a Nissan dealer. Of course lots and lots and lots of pick up trucks but I’ve seen only one Mustang but about 10 Challengers which doesn’t surprise me but I thought I would see more S550’s.
Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
You didn't go far enough south, you're basically in Alabama. Tons of mustangs running around down here in Tampa area. Plus this is winter for Florida, so we've put our fun cars away until it gets a little warmer. :cwl:

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
You didn't go far enough south, you're basically in Alabama. Tons of mustangs running around down here in Tampa area. Plus this is winter for Florida, so we've put our fun cars away until it gets a little warmer. :cwl:
I hear you. On Wednesday I make the long ass trip down to Fort Myers. I’m sure I’ll see plenty down there and along the way. We are in the sticks up here.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Be me with stock performance tires rated for over 40* weather in 16* mornings and driving through slush.....

*Warning untrained unprofessoinal driver do not attempt on your own.

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Be me with stock performance tires rated for over 40* weather in 16* mornings and driving through slush.....

*Warning untrained unprofessoinal driver do not attempt on your own.
LOL, no thanks. Most Floridians can't drive in the rain, I wouldn't dare leave my house if there is every snow or slush in Tampa. The roads will look like the bumper car rides at your local fair. :crackup:

Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I hear you. On Wednesday I make the long ass trip down to Fort Myers. I’m sure I’ll see plenty down there and along the way. We are in the sticks up here.
There is quite a bit of money in Fort Meyers, I bet you're going see many more expensive cars than our mustangs. Be safe, traffic laws are viewed as a suggestion here in Florida, with it getting worse the further south you go.

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Most Floridians can't drive in the rain
Accurate, which is surprising given how much it rains here. Still makes me SMH every time.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
LOL, no thanks. Most Floridians can't drive in the rain, I wouldn't dare leave my house if there is every snow or slush in Tampa. The roads will look like the bumper car rides at your local fair. :crackup:
I have no excuse lol I have snow tires just was too lazy to put them on, come spring maybe I'll put on a set of the new PS5's

Sponsored

traktrbeam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford GT Premium PP1
What? Winter down here is more sunshine and the Coyote loves the cooler temps!

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
In Texas it seems like every other car that's not a pick-up truck or SUV is a Honda sedan, Toyota sedan, or a Mustang :p
Sponsored