Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
That's the price of drivetrain
I really wanted to fix it too. But I couldn’t afford the 8k bb. My car was worst off than theirs though.

ifI had op’s car and they told me 8k

I would buy it back.

what’s odd is my friends car his buyback was like 2k and it was a higher priced car than mine lol. Made me so mad. Subaru wrx
Sponsored

OP
OP

Cheo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Well insurance reversed course, they said they messed up, even after offering a settlement of $28k for it but now they’ll repair it for $10k. I’m pissed that it took 2 weeks for this process, car could’ve been fixed by now. And wife is pissed because she was eyeing a merc GLA for a replacement. LOL, maybe time to replace this insurance company.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t you say no. You want the original offer? Say you already was in a process looked to buy a new car

Triton54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
18 GT A-10 (mine) 17 GT pp, 6spd (wifes)
Hitting a deer is a common hazard around here, especially at certain times of the year. I totaled an Eagle Talon hitting one. A neighbor lady hit a deer on her way to work a while back. She had a rental car while her car was being fixed and hit a deer with that car, too.
He's right! we went to the Indy car race at Road America a couple of weeks ago, and my two sons and I thought >Wow there are Deer all over this state! ( came from just west of Minneapolis) We counted at least 30 dead on the side of 94, then 29. Don't Wisconsinites like to hunt these big rats?

Johnnydarkgt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R, 91f150,Lexus GX460 , 1965 Mercury comet cyclone 4speed
Vehicle Showcase
Had a laugh when I claimed two rim damaged carbon fiber wheels on my GT350R. The young man at State Farm wondered if he should total it? The bill was about 13k with wheels, Alignment and labor. Oh boy 🙄
Sponsored