Blu_stallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1, 2018 F150 FX4
Vehicle Showcase
please post your pics of your exterior mods! going to start spending major money on my 20 gt at the beginning if the year and i need some inspiration! show me what you got guys and thank you in advanced!
please post your pics of your exterior mods! going to start spending major money on my 20 gt at the beginning if the year and i need some inspiration! show me what you got guys and thank you in advanced!
Here are some pics. For more you can go to my Instagram page blu_stallion . Let me know if you have any questions and good luck with your build.
Blu October St John Lutheran (front) - CROPPED.jpg
Blu October St John Lutheran (rear) CROPPED.jpg
Trufiber front end shot Oct. 2021 CROPPED.jpg

Blu_stallion

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1, 2018 F150 FX4
Vehicle Showcase
0ADE5EFC-AAC5-4205-85B5-E83E0D2AD286.jpeg

2DB03061-9C9B-4923-9B6A-FA79B3D1ABC6.jpeg
Custom grille mesh kit on mp concept lower grille. Really happy with how it turned out since their isn’t anything like it
Great job, I did almost the exact same grill set up in January on my car.. stock upper with MP concepts lower, both with the mesh kit. and I painted the lower grill gloss black to match the upper. Looks great with your white car. Which chin spoiler do you have?

Ethancannon12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt/Cs
Great job, I did almost the exact same grill set up in January on my car.. stock upper with MP concepts lower, both with the mesh kit. and I painted the lower grill gloss black to match the upper. Looks great with your white car. Which chin spoiler do you have?
It’s the MMD one off of American Muscle but I got mine used off of a friend. I preferred the PP2 splitter until I saw this one in person.

Tom777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)
Cosmetic mods:
  • Front splitter
  • Side skirt extensions
  • Bespoke 20" wheels
  • Fake bonnet scoop
  • Lowering springs
  • Tinted windows
  • Tinted head/tail lights
  • Roush exhaust tips
  • Contrasting coloured details
Sure, it's all a bit silly but we're muscle car owners. Embrace the silliness.

01.jpg

05.jpg

08.jpg

14.jpg

Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
please post your pics of your exterior mods!
Steeda splitter and MRR FS02 wheels:

full.jpg

Euro tail lights:

full.jpg

these all look amazing guys!!! i dont mind seeing interior pics as well
Little bit of carbon in the interior, plus a custom upholstered steering wheel:

full.jpg

— Mike

SSG 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
RTR chin and cervinis lower grille.

20211107_152558.jpg

20210718_183643.jpg
That splitter looks bulky? I was actually looking at that before and I’m ready to purchase my first exterior mod.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
On the tinted tail lights. As I learned, the person who hits the vehicle in front of them is at fault, unless the vehicle in front was backing, or the striking vehicle was forced into the vehicle that was struck by another incident.
Notations could be made on the report about tinted tail lights as a contributing factor, but the striking vehicle would still be at fault. It is every driver's responsibility to be aware of the road in front of them and maintain control of their vehicle, even if the vehicle they struck didn't have tail lights.
It would be up to insurance companies to work out damages to vehicle owners.
Now I was just a beat cop, and I hated taking accident reports because the paper work was long, and HAD to be done correctly. We had a traffic unit that specialized in taking accident reports, but if they were busy and it wasn't an injury accident, then the beat cop got the report.
I hated rainy days.
If there are any traffic or Highway Patrol officers here, they may be able to add something.

Two points: If your tail lights meet State and Federal transportation regulations, then your tint is okay. Otherwise your vehicle may not be street legal.
Second, if you have tinted tail lights and one of those brake light strobes on the top of your rear window that come on the 2019 and later Mustangs that Ford guarantees you won't be rear ended with, you might have trouble collecting from Ford because of the tail light tint.
Sponsored