Sponsored

MaxAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
Hey y'all - just saw this. Looks like 0% for 60 months is back through the start of the new year. Only downside - have to take delivery by 1/3/22 - which may be pretty tough given the limited inventory. FWIW, I just put an inquiry at a local dealer for an in-stock GT 401A PP1, and they added a $7500 ADM - which I find absolutely nutty. Happy hunting to those that can find something decent!

1636407739643.png
Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Coupe, 2020 GT350 Heritage
Hey y'all - just saw this. Looks like 0% for 60 months is back through the start of the new year. Only downside - have to take delivery by 1/3/22 - which may be pretty tough given the limited inventory. FWIW, I just put an inquiry at a local dealer for an in-stock GT 401A PP1, and they added a $7500 ADM - which I find absolutely nutty. Happy hunting to those that can find something decent!

1636407739643.png
A 401A PP1 is a damn fine mustang...but $7500 adm...gtfowtbs

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Ingot Silver
Yup! Just got a 2021 GT M6 with the 301a and black accent package on Friday!
Also ordered the digital cluster so I’ll be set.
The 401a while nice, has WAY more crap than I’ll ever use, lol.

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
See, I keep flip-flopping between them in my head. 401a has a whooole lot of goodies that'd be nice for long roadtrips, which will be more frequent for me in coming years—but 301a has cloth seats and analog gauges, which I prefer... picky picky!

Interestingly, and I'm not sure if this was a '21 or a '22 change, Co-Pilot 360 (Blind spot, lane keep, and pre-collision) are all standard equipment per the '22 order guide. Adaptive cruise control still needs the safe and smart package. This only makes me more indecisive.

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See, I keep flip-flopping between them in my head. 401a has a whooole lot of goodies that'd be nice for long roadtrips, which will be more frequent for me in coming years—but 301a has cloth seats and analog gauges, which I prefer... picky picky!

Interestingly, and I'm not sure if this was a '21 or a '22 change, Co-Pilot 360 (Blind spot, lane keep, and pre-collision) are all standard equipment per the '22 order guide. Adaptive cruise control still needs the safe and smart package. This only makes me more indecisive.
I have a 2019 GT with the A10 and 400a package and I don’t really care for the leather sets even though it has the heated/cool feature. It gets hot in Texas and very rarely cold which is why I went the 301a route because the cloth seats don't adapt to the temperature, plus I have sync 3 with dual climate, and the 9 speaker option. The only other thing I’d want is the digital dash and I already ordered it. I also wanted active exhaust but it’s close to a catback system that sounds better.

Sponsored

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
I have a 2019 GT with the A10 and 400a package and I don’t really care for the leather sets even though it has the heated/cool feature. It gets hot in Texas and very rarely cold which is why I went the 301a route because the cloth seats don't adapt to the temperature, plus I have sync 3 with dual climate, and the 9 speaker option. The only other thing I’d want is the digital dash and I already ordered it. I also wanted active exhaust but it’s close to a catback system that sounds better.
Yeah, I prefer the cloth seats for much the same reason—Georgia sun and leather aren't a nice combination. And frankly, leather seats are just uncomfortable to me. Too slide...y.

The Cali Special interior is a nice compromise, in that the seats are suede in the center—but, suede is weird to take care of from my research.

I'll definitely be getting active exhaust. Not much desire to throw a catback on, as I feel the factory exhaust gets plenty of attention as is. Being able to put a mute button on that when needed would be welcome.

We can upgrade to digital dash... has anyone ever downgraded, though? 🤣

RazorRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack 1
I got my 2019 PP1 401A Loaded AE leather seats etc for a steal with only 2400 miles!

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
You can order a 301 and get an optional digital cluster? Or did you order the dash on the side for you to install?

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can order a 301 and get an optional digital cluster? Or did you order the dash on the side for you to install?
I got my 2019 PP1 401A Loaded AE leather seats etc for a steal with only 2400 miles!
Ordered it through ford with the GM discount and gonna have them install it so it has a warranty.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Ordered it through ford with the GM discount and gonna have them install it so it has a warranty.
That’s interesting. How does that work? How do you know Ford will accept a claim for a part that was not an original part of your build?

Sponsored

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s interesting. How does that work? How do you know Ford will accept a claim for a part that was not an original part of your build?
The GM/partner of the dealership said they would warranty it as long as their techs install it.

The same way they’ll warranty a roush supercharger they install at the time of purchasing a car.

They are a performance dealer so that maybe why? Not sure and I wasn’t gonna question it lol.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
@Konamoth

We can upgrade to digital dash... has anyone ever downgraded, though? 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Every GT350 owner.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
The GM/partner of the dealership said they would warranty it as long as their techs install it.
So the dealer will pick up the cost for any service required. Ford themselves will not accept the claim. Right?

jd_cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So the dealer will pick up the cost for any service required. Ford themselves will not accept the claim. Right?
Not sure man. I don’t care who pays it for but if they tell me it’s covered if something happens that’s all I need to know. I can ask him tomorrow and update ya if you’d like?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Not sure man. I don’t care who pays it for but if they tell me it’s covered if something happens that’s all I need to know. I can ask him tomorrow and update ya if you’d like?
Man, I'm sorry if I am coming off as a killjoy. It's just anytime a dealer makes promises like this it sets off red flags for me. The #1 reason people purchase the extended warranties for these cars is for possible electronic issues. I do not know you relationship with your dealer. That said I'm fairly certain Ford themselves would balk at approving a warranty claim for any dashboard/electronics related issue after they realize that it has been modified (changed from as built regardless if the part was OEM and the work done by a dealer).

Now if the dealer is willing to accept the charges that a refusal might mean, that's great. But what if you move? The GM quits/retires? The dealership changes hands? Yes, I know I am a worrywart but the cost to you could be thousands. Just want to make sure the promise you get holds water over time.

By the way, your Roush SC is a factory approved aftermarket part with its own warranty, not Ford's. Not the same as switching out an as built part like a dashboard module.
Sponsored