• Total voters

Dfeeds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1997 Mustang (5.0 HO swap), 2019 Mustang GT PP1
I don't rev at any other car. If a Mustang revs at me, I write it off as them being a dbag...

The real dbags aren't even Mustang drivers. It's Charger drivers. Chargers do some of the most stupid things when they see my Mustang. They get triggered easily. :giggle:
I see it the same way. Part of me feels bad because some of the revving is just in good nature but it's hard for me to not view it as someone being "a dbag."

I actually think other Mustang owners, by me, are more obnoxious than the chargers and camaros. Some of these guys drive like the teenage civic crowd where they like to blow by you, to show off, only to have to slam on the brakes to avoid rear ending traffic. Actually, I just had a CTS V drive that way the other day so there's that.
Sponsored

Reactions: Ebm

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
I don't rev at any other car. If a Mustang revs at me, I write it off as them being a dbag...

The real dbags aren't even Mustang drivers. It's Charger drivers. Chargers do some of the most stupid things when they see my Mustang. They get triggered easily. :giggle:
This is a great point. There is a Mopar dealer in town and there are a ton of Mopars running around. I get looks and the occasional rev a lot. I couldn't be bothered. I know what and what can't be done with my ride. Usually I just smile and let them make a fool of themselves.

Prymetime1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
Not my thing to do either but I've had a couple of mustang owners rev at me in passing on my way to work. One in particular had a sick sounding exhaust... i gave him a thumbs up :thumbsup:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I'd rev back if someone else did it but I usually never instigate it. My 17 GT was already pretty loud and made enough noise as is.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Nah.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Funny Story, I used to have a old 4 door car, the 2 door model is very popular car, anyways I had a 13 to 1 454 in this car. And was at a family members house That the neighbors kid (early 20's) would rev his fart can import all the time.
He did it one night when I was at my family members place, the kid was showing off for the girls at their party.
I started my race gas swilling big block and ran it up to the 6800rpm red line a few times, this car had 2.5" duals with blown out glasspacks no x,or h, pipe. So it was um, loud.
Hehe, didn't hear that fart can throttle junkie crap for weeks.
Kid got cock blocked by a big block hahahahaha.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
Good luck with that.
Electric eye is an eye witness.
The difference is the speed cameras are a still. with no was to tell speed, the way a video can. Time over distance will get ya every time. And video displays this in 4k
No, because a camera is a lense. It is not an organic compound forming an eye; it uses the concept but is not an eye. Very literal ruling that I am 100% in favor of.

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
I'd rev back if someone else did it but I usually never instigate it. My 17 GT was already pretty loud and made enough noise as is.
same here. ill give a rev back but that's about it. mostly just other mustangs though.

TXGTPig

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Looks like a definition of "rev" is needed. The way I interpret your question is, do you give other Mustangs a slight 'blip, blip" of the throttle to say hello? This is just two quick small push's of the gas pedal to get the revs to around 2500-3500RPM for a very brief second.

I believe the way some have read your question is, YO, what up bro, bro?!?!?! U be bouncing yo shit off the rev limiter at them other fools?!?!? Got to give dem WOT at the red light for at least 5-6 seconds so they hear ya....naw I mean?!?!?!

I do the first often as I see it as a way to say "hello" to what I believe may be a fellow car enthusiast. Hell, I even did it to a local Constable the other day that was in a fully marked brand new Camaro. He got a kick out of it and nodded. I also usually follow it with a wave/thumbs up.

Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Straight forward. I noticed Ecoboosts won't look at me but the GT guys will with a smile included or sometimes laughter.

I even reved at a hell cat once. He was pretty stoked and even reved back at me. All in good fun, as it should be.
You've never rev'd at me driving around sunny AZ! Wtf? Where's the love??? :crackup:

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
With gas prices this high, I forgot what's a rev is.

Just kidding.

I do get bunch of BMW Dbags that like to pop their exhaust and Dodge Challengers and Chargers that like to rev the shit out of their motors. All this happens on I95. There goes a $1 of gas right there. :crackup:

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Reving your car engine at anything is just rude.
Sponsored