Sponsored

Do you guys say hi to other S550 mustang owners on the road?

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I try to (nice to be apart of a "community"), sometimes I don't notice until the last second, so apologies to anyone in the golden horseshoe. I do notice when i do it's the men who either wave first/respond, female drivers not so much.
Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I try to give a "downlow" if it's something other than a Ecoboost--which seem to me to be mostly rental cars. Acknowledging probably comes from years of riding Harleys.

I did have a guy stop me in the parking lot of a restaurant yesterday and ask if my car was a Bullitt. We then had a 5-minute discussion on the movie, the chase (and how well it stood the test of time), how he really wanted one himself, etc... Probably could afford one, by the looks of him.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
YEah I was at a family event and a couple of guys asked me why I put it away for the winter... drive it and enjoy it they say.... For me it's not worth the risk of a slippery day or getting salt on it just to drive it around in the winter.. you can't drive spirited on the tires anyway (Perelli's).
I haven't driven mine in over a month until Saturday, the 29th.
I don't want any salty water on it or drive through potholes for a rattle.
I bought this car for me to enjoy; not someone else.............:giggle:

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I notice most women Mustang drivers seem too far away on Planet Hormone to even observe a wave or flashed headlights but most guys notice and respond

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Most around my parts are s197's and they really don't give a fuck about s550's. the s550's around here are mostly ecobooms, then V-6's, and very few GT's, and they could care less about other s550 owners. Sooo believe it or not, the only guys that wave are Camaro & Dodge guys. Fine by me.

Spoolie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 ecoboost
Lol what are we riding a motorcycle? For real though there is so many Stang's where I'm at that it would be too much to wave at them all. Very common car where I'm at. And have never seen another driver wave
Sponsored