Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
This really sucked. The pick up driver almost caused an accident. PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOLUNE I HAD THE WINDOWS DOWN SO AUDIO WAS DISTORTED.

What a dick. I thought he was going to cut across all those lanes to make the exit (like most) but nope. Just another douche in a hurry going around everybody and using all lanes to do it.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
This really sucked. The pick up driver almost caused an accident. PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOLUNE I HAD THE WINDOWS DOWN SO AUDIO WAS DISTORTED.

The guy drives like a lunitic cutting people off, then gives the bird because he almost hit sombody doing it ... wow, I'd be sending that vidoe to the state patrol if his license plate number is readable on the video.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
The guy drives like a lunitic cutting people off, then gives the bird because he almost hit sombody doing it ... wow, I'd be sending that vidoe to the state patrol if his license plate number is readable on the video.
For some reason YouTube lower the quality of the video by a lot idk why but yeah he did tell me I was number 1 :crackup:

Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
From this morning. Not really a close call, at least for me.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Here was my first clue. Notice the maroon minivan stopped in the left through-lane.

And here is the proof of what a bad driver she is. She crept up on my right, and again stopped in the left through lane.

Glad I proceeded cautiously. I thought maybe there was a small chance she would execute a full U-turn in front of me, and yep she sure did!

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Here was my first clue. Notice the maroon minivan stopped in the left through-lane.

And here is the proof of what a bad driver she is. She crept up on my right, and again stopped in the left through lane.

Glad I proceeded cautiously. I thought maybe there was a small chance she would execute a full U-turn in front of me, and yep she sure did!
What an A hole.

Can you please recommend a dashcam? Yours looks like it works pretty good. I need one in my life.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
I run Viofo front/rear in 2 cars for over 2 years. Big bang for the buck. Reliable in heat/cold, as well as running, switching modes, and for the memory card.

I run the 2k front model, and that was not quite enough to make out her license plate in the dark. 4k would probably have gotten it, but then the card fills up quite fast. I run the max card size at 256mb. In daylight license plates are readable.

Don't forget to add their HK3 wiring kit to maximize their great parking mode features. And their polaroid filters work great too.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
My LCD BlackVue dashcam it’s on its way out. Sometimes I can’t connect to to download the videos and other times the audio gets extremely distorted. What lcd dashcam that also has a rear camera do y’all recommend
Sponsored