Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
hmmmm.... I ordered with the rear seat delete ... my most recent Ford email has me scheduled for build the week of Nov 08

Mach 1 Premium 700A
Oxford White
Tremec 6-speed
Mach 1 Handling Pack
Red Painted Calipers
Factory rear seat delete

-
Sponsored

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Ordered from Granger Sept. 14, scheduled for production Nov. 22. Looks like a Christmas gift. Depending on weather along I-80, I may have to use a transporter.

Mach 1 Premium 700A
JFG
non-HP
Old men/car & coffee special

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
August 13th order with Chapman and still no VIN. I am willing to wait to wait for the handling package. You would think Ford would know by now if they have enough parts.

Glad to hear others got some are getting their cars.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
August 13th order with Chapman and still no VIN. I am willing to wait to wait for the handling package. You would think Ford would know by now if they have enough parts.

Glad to hear others got some are getting their cars.
Didn’t I read on this thread an early article that Ford does not produce HP cars during the Winter? It has to do with the sticky tires causing havoc at the factory. I don’t think it has to do with the parts. Maybe your dealer just did not input the order fast enough before the Winter season

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Didn’t I read on this thread an early article that Ford does not produce HP cars during the Winter? It has to do with the sticky tires causing havoc at the factory. I don’t think it has to do with the parts. Maybe your dealer just did not input the order fast enough before the Winter season
That's production in January and February.

Sponsored

Caleb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Caleb
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Order; 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec
700A
Fighter Jet Gray
Handling Package
Order confirmed 8/24, no further update so I called, priority code 10 he tells me but this could very well end up being my Valentine.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
FP gave me a date a week earlier than the email listed.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
face it @Mikepol2 you are/were a bad boy and now you're being punished.
It's either that or the whole priority code process is a scam!

Feeling pretty good now that I have a window sticker though. Didn't the think the anticipation could be higher but I was wrong!

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's production in January and February.
So, the current delay is parts?

Feeling pretty good now that I have a window sticker though. Didn't the think the anticipation could be higher but I was wrong!
Just looked at your by-lines. You certainly have been waiting for awhile. Looks like smooth sailing now

Sponsored

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413

How far out from your build date did they give you the sticker? I'm at a month and two days out....

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
How far out from your build date did they give you the sticker? I'm at a month and two days out....
My (15th and) most recent Ford email said Oct 4 build date. Ford Performance always gave a date over the phone of one week earlier than the email. I called FP on Sept 21 and they said that on Sept 20 my status was changed to "in production" with a Sept 27 build date, and a link to the window sticker appeared on my order tracking page.

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
Posted this on the Mach 1 Ordering Update thread, but figured I'd post here as well for those tracking:

Good news per my weekly call in to Ford Performance, I was moved up from a production week of 11/29 to 10/25...I won't hold my breathe, but at the moment at least it's not going the other direction:-)
  • 700A (Non-HP)
  • TREMEC
  • Iconic Silver
  • Elite Package
  • Magnetic Wheels
  • Priority Code 19
  • Confirmed 08/11
  • Estimated Production Date 10/25

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
So, when I called earlier, I talked to him a few seconds. Yes, the FP date will always be a week before the email date, this is due to the email date being conservative, and to account for possible reworks (can't account for the current supply issues though), while the FP date is the actual scheduled date provided nothing goes wrong (like fails QA, etc)

They won't know much more until the week 2-3 weeks before the FP listed build date. so for me, I need to call in the week of the 11th and they should be able to provide a firm day. week of the 18th I should see a window sticker. and then sometime the week of the 25th, provided nothing goes wrong, it gets built.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Posted this on the Mach 1 Ordering Update thread, but figured I'd post here as well for those tracking:

Good news per my weekly call in to Ford Performance, I was moved up from a production week of 11/29 to 10/25...I won't hold my breathe, but at the moment at least it's not going the other direction:-)
  • 700A (Non-HP)
  • TREMEC
  • Iconic Silver
  • Elite Package
  • Magnetic Wheels
  • Priority Code 19
  • Confirmed 08/11
  • Estimated Production Date 10/25
....another example of how bogus priority codes are. I have the EXACT car (less Elite package) on order with Chapman, priority 10, placed 7/24, estimated build 11/8. Not that I care since I'll be cancelling this order once my 9/27 build comes in, but still...
Sponsored