its been nice being here!

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
Thanks all for keeping me company while I had my Cal Special. I had it for about 3 and a half years and learned a lot and also helped others a lot. Had to sell it due to medical issues, have been fighting stage 4 cancer for about 5 and a half years and its not looking good. Wife decided to keep my Tacoma for the dog and yardwork and sold it to a nice young guy. I got a Vroom offer of 32700 and sold it to him for that. I paid 29 for the CS so besides mods, made money. With mods, broke about even, but its not always about the money. Anyway, good luck to you all and wish you all good health. By the way, go get your prostate checked, it may save your life!!! I wish I did, anyway,
Sponsored

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks all for keeping me company while I had my Cal Special. I had it for about 3 and a half years and learned a lot and also helped others a lot. Had to sell it due to medical issues, have been fighting stage 4 cancer for about 5 and a half years and its not looking good. Wife decided to keep my Tacoma for the dog and yardwork and sold it to a nice young guy. I got a Vroom offer of 32700 and sold it to him for that. I paid 29 for the CS so besides mods, made money. With mods, broke about even, but its not always about the money. Anyway, good luck to you all and wish you all good health. By the way, go get your prostate checked, it may save your life!!! I wish I did, anyway,
Sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best - Keep fighting!

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
Damn - speechless here. I wish you nothing but the best.

Thanks for reminding me that the dumb shit I'm pissed off about today doesn't matter.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
So sorry to hear. Keep fighting. You just changed somebody’s mind. Mine. I have been dreading and fighting not to get that with my wife. I am going next month now. FIGHT!!

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Sorry to hear of your health, just because you sold the S550, doesn’t mean you just go off this site.…. You’re part of the M6G family and we’re here for you if you need to chat, shout, scream, or just have a down to earth forum convo - we’ll be here. Keep the HOPE and KEEP FIGHTING!

Your last sentence means a lot and some should take it seriously - because being a male, too many are damn “machos” and won’t or don’t do that exam. It’s truth and there’s no damn shame in it. We as males don’t realize it, but many health exams and tests that females have to go through are invasive (and embarrassing) as well. Evasive and embarrassing health exams is a part of life for both male or female. Plus, c’mon already, who’s gonna know anyway if anyone had such an embarrassing procedure - it’s not like it’s plastered on the NY Times Square monitor tickers “Yo world, Anon had a prostate exam. . .”. So for those uptight about it, take the genuine advice, get the F over it and take preventive health seriously.

H.7791

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm deeply sorry you're going through this. Keep fighting man. I lost my mom 11/27/2020 to cancer.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So sorry to hear about you illness Jim. As others have said, keep fighting. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way. Please stay in touch. You will always be a part of the M6G community.

Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Keep fighting and I expect you to get another Mustang soon!!

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
I am sorry to hear about your condition, but not owning an s550 doesn't mean you do not have anything in common here. I'll bet that if we spoke about politics, religion, race, many of us would not agree or not even get along. With that being said, I feel like this is a space where everyone can feel welcome as we leave all of that behind and talk about being passionate about cars.

What's most important is how you spend your time with your loved ones, but if you ever need a musyang fix, please don't be a stranger. Also if you need anything, please don't hesitate to post here.

I wish for the best with you and your family.

GNN60GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 20 F250 6.7 20 Explorer
As someone who is fighting incurable bone marrow cancer... F@CK CANCER

Mine is slow growing so according to average time people live with it I have about 12 years left

Life is short. Enjoy the ride. If I lost 80% of my value on my car in the first 2 years I wouldn't give damn.