Sponsored

Stangmode has 2021 CFTP

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
What ya think ? That I'm gonna tell a random like you my life story ? Da fuq outta here.
And this is how I can tell its been 0, you've goven 0 back to society. Thanks for playing & proving me correct yet again
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
And this is how I can tell its been 0, you've goven 0 back to society. Thanks for playing & proving me correct yet again
Now. It means I'm not gonna tell a random my life story. Reverse psychology or not.

Cobra99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
I like how you come running to defend him. I guess since you're trying to be in that crowd I'm not surprised. Like most they start out 'grass roots' and then when they taste a little of fame, Merch, sponsorship etc it changes and the focus is all about clicks. I'm surprised you haven't started down that path since we common folk or 'Poors' as you put it who are beneath you. Not sure why people think because they have some followers and nice cars(s) that makes them special. Most people on here have that and so much more. I have a few toys but I have way more-A loving wife and 4 beautiful kids, I don't need to have people stroke my ego. Take away your car and WTF do you have?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I like how you come running to defend him. I guess since you're trying to be in that crowd I'm not surprised. Like most they start out 'grass roots' and then when they taste a little of fame, Merch, sponsorship etc it changes and the focus is all about clicks. I'm surprised you haven't started down that path since we common folk or 'Poors' as you put it who are beneath you. Not sure why people think because they have some followers and nice cars(s) that makes them special. Most people on here have that and so much more. I have a few toys but I have way more-A loving wife and 4 beautiful kids, I don't need to have people stroke my ego. Take away your car and WTF do you have?
I think I used to see Steve in some of Skankmode's videos. I don't know if they are friends, but they run in the same circles.

At least Steve isn't a youtube clickbait whore.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Well the problem with these jerkoffs (him and that fat ass Demonology who's another one) as I see it - is the money they make off the backs of the small minded, tire kicking, dreamers, never be owners - because they can't afford to pay attention. They rope those mentally challenged folks into buying their shitty Chinese wash once throw away T shirts. This guy is a Paralegal in NJ at least he was I think making fake car videos is his full time job now. I wanted to drive to NJ when I saw the video he posted where he was fake crying after he blew his car up looking for people to donate money to him - and kick him in his fat hamburger ass. That faggott has made a ton of $$$ off that BS YT shit.
Wow tell us how you really feel lol.

Basically what you are saying is you like Speed Phenom better !

Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I know someone personally who has a large you tube channel. The theme and content of the channel offers no tangible benefit to society other than to waste people's time and entrench them in our materialistic/consumerism society. It's so sad how we've gone from a country that manufactured goods and provided needed services to a brokerage led by Amazon who gorges themselves on the profits of goods and services produced (most by slave labor) overseas.
We’ll said

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
The wife was watching Shameless on Netflix and I couldn't believe what I was hearing when briefly passing through the room. Much like this thread.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
It isn't about force, or lack of choice. Rather, the discourse. Elevate it.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Well the problem with these jerkoffs (him and that fat ass Demonology who's another one) as I see it - is the money they make off the backs of the small minded, tire kicking, dreamers, never be owners - because they can't afford to pay attention. They rope those mentally challenged folks into buying their shitty Chinese wash once throw away T shirts. This guy is a Paralegal in NJ at least he was I think making fake car videos is his full time job now. I wanted to drive to NJ when I saw the video he posted where he was fake crying after he blew his car up looking for people to donate money to him - and kick him in his fat hamburger ass. That faggott has made a ton of $$$ off that BS YT shit. It's like a cartoon show with all the stupid names and BS he slings but the retards that watch him live in fantasy land 24/7 so they fit. His latest is dressing up like that washed up freak show wrestler dude "The Undertaker" my God someone needs to shut him up...!!!
You sure do seem to know a lot about these jerkoffs and seem to have a thing for the fat guy's ass.

Weird.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
This is a truly interesting thread all on the behalf of HATE!!!!!! Yikes oh well back to driving my car😁

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Elevate it...Hmmmmmmmmm, sounds like someone is trying to Govern others are you a Moderator or just a special person in your own mind - just axing ...? 😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪
Actually he is. He is also one of the most knowledgeable people pertaining to subject matter of these vehicles.

A little advice, you seem kinda new around these parts. I dont recall seeing you around here. Get to know something about the people around here before you go after them. You are messing with the wrong guy.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Are y

Are you suggesting I’m gay, because that’s how you think about other men’s asses...?
Why? Would saying you are gay be an insult to you? Are you that shallow and afraid of your own sexuality?

I think I hear the 1980's calling, you should head back there now.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Omg this is fing ridiculous LOL , seriously guys grow up wtf, gay insults LOL are you all in middle school ?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Who cares - maybe you do, - but you know nothing about me... and neither does he, my background, my knowledge, I would suggest you show your ignorance somewhere else, Mr. Tommy Boy and what makes you think he or you can’t learn a thing or two from me.
How rude. I see people like you come and go.

You won't last very long around here.

Have a nice day.