Procharger D1X 2015 GT

Nola504boy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
Boosted 2018 Mustang gt
You flexed your “accomplishments” to me first while saying my car was slow. Why would I have to go to you? You big and bad as you said you were? Then you’re welcomed to swing by. Until then anything you type is just empty words on the screen that only truly merit a... LOL

Good luck bro. Lol
No, I’m serious I really would like to see his car. On another post he said his car went 8’s with a P1x & a small shot of nitrous. Just wanted to see it that’s all. 8’s is really impressive, anyone running 8’s get much respect from me. That’s a fast ass ride if he’s really running 8’s.
Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
No, I’m serious I really would like to see his car. On another post he said his car went 8’s with a P1x & a small shot of nitrous. Just wanted to see it that’s all. 8’s is really impressive, anyone running 8’s get much respect from me. That’s a fast ass ride if he’s really running 8’s.
Im sure you do. As many others that asked before or were either ignored or attacked for doubting him. He first came on you on my track videos and after a lot of talking I figured it was just a troll so I deleted the comments. Some time later I realized he was on here. Several people were intrigued by the setup, as you can see even Erik from procharger and he just lists mods and says “why the skeptism”.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Do you really think that you are someone special. That you have any more right then anyone else. You really think highly of yourself don’t you. Sorry buddy but you have no more right then someone driving a ecoboost or someone without a car. Noone needs to provide proof just because you say so. Can you even see how conceded you are. Must be lonely up there on your high horse looking down at everyone that doesn’t meet your standard. Well sorry to break this to you but what you want or think matters exactly zero.
You have a open invitation for us to meet halfway so until then man up or shut up
LOL. As expected. Get defensive about it.

Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Im sure you do. As many others that asked before or were either ignored or attacked for doubting him. He first came on you on my track videos and after a lot of talking I figured it was just a troll so I deleted the comments. Some time later I realized he was on here. Several people were intrigued by the setup, as you can see even Erik from procharger and he just lists mods and says “why the skeptism”.
I never said I would not show my car he’ll I can post recipes for parts over $20,000. All I said was if you want to see how fast it is meet me halfway

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
LOL ohhhhh 20k in parts.... there are people in this forum I would meet half way, not necessarily to race but to hang out or for some event. You’re not one of them. I don’t believe anything you say and I’m not driving my car to Texas to get trolled by a keyboard racer.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
LOL ohhhhh 20k in parts.... there are people in this forum I would meet half way, not necessarily to race but to hang out or for some event. You’re not one of them. I don’t believe anything you say and I’m not driving my car to Texas to get trolled by a keyboard racer.
If anyone looks they can see that all you can do is run your mouth. When new comers ask for advice you always have something smartass to say. Always putting people down like you are something special. I really wish you had as much balls as you do mouth.
$20,000 is more than enough, remember I don’t have to pay someone else’s to build my car. You’re always putting people down for what you think they need to do to there car. The truth is someone else built your car. You run your mouth but never your car. All you do is make up excuses. Sounds like a lot of BS to me

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
If anyone looks they can see that all you can do is run your mouth. When new comers ask for advice you always have something smartass to say. Always putting people down like you are something special. I really wish you had as much balls as you do mouth.
$20,000 is more than enough, remember I don’t have to pay someone else’s to build my car. You’re always putting people down for what you think they need to do to there car. The truth is someone else built your car. You run your mouth but never your car. All you do is make up excuses. Sounds like a lot of BS to me
cool story bro lol very vivid imagination

OP
OP
Leonidas514

Leonidas514

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Thanks for f ing up this VERY informative thread ladies. Lol.

Anyways seems like I got things sorted out with my car. It was absolutely in the trans tune. Took it to the track tonight and the car did perfect! It did exactly what I thought it should. Unfortunately the guy that did my trans didn't tighten my xpipe bolts so the exhaust came disconnected after the 1/8th and I got out of it on this pass. The only other pass the car spun but went 148 mph and I probably didn't get on it until after the 60. Can't wait to start tweaking the car now. This is definitely an 8.80 car easily.

20210402_202344.jpg

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT

Anyways seems like I got things sorted out with my car. It was absolutely in the trans tune. Took it to the track tonight and the car did perfect! It did exactly what I thought it should. Unfortunately the guy that did my trans didn't tighten my xpipe bolts so the exhaust came disconnected after the 1/8th and I got out of it on this pass. The only other pass the car spun but went 148 mph and I probably didn't get on it until after the 60. Can't wait to start tweaking the car now. This is definitely an 8.80 car easily.

20210402_202344.jpg
Good stuff 5.80s at 121 is good! Weather up in Orlando hood last night?

You spend a lot of time putting people down. But when the time comes to back up all that trash. You can never quite man up. Try minding your business
......LMAO. I put down liars maybe, and that hurts their little hearts and they get angry.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox

20210402_202344.jpg
Niiiiiiiice 8s soon!!!!
Sponsored